Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

[7.0] Enervate's Holy Paladin WeakAuras!

Enervate's Holy Paladin WeakAuras
    Updated for 7.1.5!

Hello, I'm Enervate. I've played WoW since launch and have mained a holy paladin more than any other class in my WoW career. I enjoy fiddling with WeakAuras and creating UIs, and I figured I would share the WAs I've developed for my main. I have spent many hours tweaking these to my liking, and while my style might not be for everyone, I figure that some people could benefit from what I've created.

As I enjoy a minimalist UI (I play without actionbars and I only want immediately relevant information in my field of view), all of these WAs are hidden unless they are actually triggered. You'll see what I mean if you watch the video.

This package include:

• Tracking for all possible Holy cooldowns (including the on-use ability of Velen's Future Sight)
    • Creative display of buff durations (i.e. Avenging Wrath)
    • Tracking of the bonus healing for Power of the Silver Hand
    • Castbar/GCD bar and a mana bar baked into the castbar itself
    • Tracking of all possible Legiondary buffs
    • Tracking of your Bestow Faith target

Here's a shot of everything in WeakAuras dev mode:

Here's a shot of the suite in action (sort of):

Here's what the Bestow Faith tracker looks like (can be moved anywhere obviously):

I realize that the cooldown bar looks overly large, but you will never have enough abilities on cooldown where it will actually get anywhere near that large.

The strings and ElvUI profile can be accessed here: https://wago.io/4yB7LMMIf

Enjoy!

Thanks to:

• Lathus, for his suite giving me the idea for the baked-in mana bar in my castbar
    • Astraioz, for the PotSH LUA function
    Last edited by Enervate; 2017-01-24 at 08:27 PM.

This might actually get me to ditch my current classtimer setup , but my only issue is...when something is going on CD and it pops up on the CD bar there it doesn't always appear in the same place. If I know I've used an ability and want to see exactly how long before it comes off CD I don't want to have to scan that CD bar to see where it has appeared to see the CD remaining on that ability. Is there a way to possibly consolidate the bar or make it go onto two lines that would have each ability appear in a preset location once it goes on CD?

Also and I apoligize in advance sine I'm a WA noob, but
    1.Why are there 3 timers for your BF and BoL under the CD bar?
    2. What are the two icons above the cast bar on the left and right?
    Last edited by Yurimeta; 2016-09-14 at 09:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimeta View Post
    This might actually get me to ditch my current classtimer setup , but my only issue is...when something is going on CD and it pops up on the CD bar there it doesn't always appear in the same place. If I know I've used an ability and want to see exactly how long before it comes off CD I don't want to have to scan that CD bar to see where it has appeared to see the CD remaining on that ability. Is there a way to possibly consolidate the bar or make it go onto two lines that would have each ability appear in a preset location once it goes on CD?

Also and I apoligize in advance sine I'm a WA noob, but
    1.Why are there 3 timers for your BF and BoL under the CD bar?
    2. What are the two icons above the cast bar on the left and right?
    What you're asking for would require a different setup, but it could be done pretty easily yes. I have mine set up to just stack on each other from left->right and be sorted by remaining CD. It takes a little getting used to, but I wouldn't have it any other way now.

To answer your other questions:

1. In order for the mod to determine who receives the buff, you have to use the multi-target unit type, which is why it looks like that. However, you'd only ever see one bar when using the spell outside of WeakAuras dev mode.

As far as BoL goes, it is set up to work with any of your beacon talents, so if you are using Beacon of Virtue, you would have multiple hits for that spell (see the video).

2. I should have been more clear about this, but the left icon is for your Infusion of Light proc (I disable Blizzard power auras), and the right icon is for the Power of the Silver Hand proc (the amount of bonus healing for your next Holy Shock is displayed above the icon).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, to reiterate, the cooldown bar is never that large, it just looks way when WeakAuras is open. This stuff is always hidden unless it's actually triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by Enervate View Post
    What you're asking for would require a different setup, but it could be done pretty easily yes. I have mine set up to just stack on each other from left->right and be sorted by remaining CD. It takes a little getting used to, but I wouldn't have it any other way now.

1. In order for the mod to determine who receives the buff, you have to use the multi-target unit type, which is why it looks like that. However, you'd only ever see one bar when using the spell outside of WeakAuras dev mode.

As far as BoL goes, it is set up to work with any of your beacon talents, so if you are using Beacon of Virtue, you would have multiple hits for that spell (see the video).

2. I should have been more clear about this, but the left icon is for your Infusion of Light proc (I disable Blizzard power auras), and the right icon is for the Power of the Silver Hand proc (the amount of bonus healing for your next Holy Shock is displayed above the icon).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, to reiterate, the cooldown bar is never that large, it just looks way when WeakAuras is open. This stuff is always hidden unless it's actually triggered.
    I love the weakauras and I also really like your UI. Is there anyway I can download it?

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose it would take a little getting used to it being that way but I'll give it a go.
    For the BoL timer I see the BoV timers in the video, but if you are specced for BoL that never expires so would there just be 1 timer bar constantly there?

Thanks for the clarification on the other two icons at the top there.

One last thing. I saw that you had included a LoD efficiency bar somewhere from another thread. Where is that located ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glorithan View Post
    I love the weakauras and I also really like your UI. Is there anyway I can download it?
    I could package the UI at some point if people want it, really it's just a customized ElvUI

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose it would take a little getting used to it being that way but I'll give it a go.
    For the BoL timer I see the BoV timers in the video, but if you are specced for BoL that never expires so would there just be 1 timer bar constantly there?

Thanks for the clarification on the other two icons at the top there.

One last thing. I saw that you had included a LoD efficiency bar somewhere from another thread. Where is that located ?
    Correct, the BoL bar would just be there indefinitely until you leave the party/die/switch it to someone else/etc.

I think you may be thinking of someone else re: the LoD efficiency bar

I could package the UI at some point if people want it, really it's just a customized ElvUI

- - - Updated - - -

Correct, the BoL bar would just be there indefinitely until you leave the party/die/switch it to someone else/etc.

I think you may be thinking of someone else re: the LoD efficiency bar
    I suppose I just need to dive in and get a little more knowledge about how WA is set up. I' prefer to have it only show the timer for BoV since I have my Vuhdo frames setup to show who has my Beacon currently on them.

Also the castbar seems to be counting down and I'll say "unfilling" from right to left. Can this be reversed to fill up from left to right like the normal cast bar?

Ah yes I got the posts for the LoD bar and the PotSH buff watcher mixed up.
    Last edited by Yurimeta; 2016-09-15 at 06:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I suppose I just need to dive in and get a little more knowledge about how WA is set up. I' prefer to have it only show the timer for BoV since I have my Vuhdo frames setup to show who has my Beacon currently on them.

Also the castbar seems to be counting down and I'll say "unfilling" from right to left. Can this be reversed to fill up from left to right like the normal cast bar?

Ah yes I got the posts for the LoD bar and the PotSH buff watcher mixed up.
    You should be able to remove the trigger for Beacon of Light if you don't want it to be shown. And swapping the direction of the castbar is a trivial thing. I could show you the location of the settings but I am currently at work and can't do so at the moment.

You should be able to remove the trigger for Beacon of Light if you don't want it to be shown. And swapping the direction of the castbar is a trivial thing. I could show you the location of the settings but I am currently at work and can't do so at the moment.
    That would be wonderful.

A couple more questions if you'd bear with me.
    Are you using clique with the defualt ElvUI frames there?

Just wondering because at the moment I'm using VuhDo since I have bouqets setup for things like showing who is in range of my Auras, who is benefitting/ has the buff from Tyrs Deliverance etc. I'm not seeing any way to track this from your UI.

Also are you using anything to track the duration of buffs on yourself besides the bottom right corner there?

Will definitely be giving this WA suite a go though just trying to iron out what I'll need to keep from my current setup as I switch over from zperl to ElvUI as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    That would be wonderful.

A couple more questions if you'd bear with me.
    Are you using clique with the defualt ElvUI frames there?

Just wondering because at the moment I'm using VuhDo since I have bouqets setup for things like showing who is in range of my Auras, who is benefitting/ has the buff from Tyrs Deliverance etc. I'm not seeing any way to track this from your UI.

Also are you using anything to track the duration of buffs on yourself besides the bottom right corner there?

Will definitely be giving this WA suite a go though just trying to iron out what I'll need to keep from my current setup as I switch over from zperl to ElvUI as well.
    I don't use Clique...my UI is very minimal, I only use ElvUI, WeakAuras, and BigWigs, plus the odd smattering of addons for the Auction House/World Quests/Etc. I use ElvUI raid/party frames and mouseover macros.

I considered adding another set of bars for tracking who has the Tyr's Deliverance buff, but I settled on just adding an indicator to ElvUI frames because this information doesn't really change the way I play. I have the bars for Bestow Faith because it's useful to know when it's going to hit, and for Beacons for obvious reasons. I try to shy away from adding too much because it can just become clutter.

Any buff I'm not tracking with my WeakAuras generally just show up in the bottom right, or I can have them show up as aura bars above my character portrait if I choose to with ElvUI settings.

I don't use Clique...my UI is very minimal, I only use ElvUI, WeakAuras, and BigWigs, plus the odd smattering of addons for the Auction House/World Quests/Etc. I use ElvUI raid/party frames and mouseover macros.

I considered adding another set of bars for tracking who has the Tyr's Deliverance buff, but I settled on just adding an indicator to ElvUI frames because this information doesn't really change the way I play. I have the bars for Bestow Faith because it's useful to know when it's going to hit, and for Beacons for obvious reasons. I try to shy away from adding too much because it can just become clutter.

Any buff I'm not tracking with my WeakAuras generally just show up in the bottom right, or I can have them show up as aura bars above my character portrait if I choose to with ElvUI settings.
    Ah ok just curious. I mean I use VuhDo with all mouseover macros except for Holy Light which is right click.

Example of my UI right now. Not sure if I want to make the swap or not yet. I think it could be cleaned up a bit.

First one (accidentally taken in prot spec

Second in holy wher on my Vuhdo Frames you can see my icons tracking Beacon, Bestow Faith, Tyr's deliverance, and my Aura.

The classtimer bars above my player frame, and target frame track my buffs such as infusion of light , wings etc, and the targets debuffs such as judgement etc.

I'll post these over in the post your UI section as well to see if anyone has some feedback on it.
    Last edited by Yurimeta; 2016-09-15 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    Hey, first, thanks for your weakauras config, but i got a question, do you use elvui for party interface too? Because i'd really like to do a minimal ui like yours but for no reason my group interface is really weird and debuff on people are really too bigs (too big that when someone have 2+ debuff i cant target it anymore)

If you could mind to export your elvui profile, it'd be really great thanks!

edit: nvm i managed to do a really clean ui like yours but you can still upload your profile for other players if you want
    Last edited by mmoc51cd9368fc; 2016-09-16 at 03:06 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I will certainly export my elvui profile when I get a chance, probably tomorrow evening

7+ Year Old Account
    OP is updated with my ElvUI profile export

7+ Year Old Account
    After testing these in raids last night, I have decided that the bars for beacon and bestow faith are in fact, useless clutter, and have removed them from my own WeakAuras. I will keep them in the suite however, in case anyone wants to use them.

How would I add in additional cooldowns that weren't specifically Paladin/ Holy paladin related to this? Such as on use trinkets, or the blood elf racial Arcane Torrent.

7+ Year Old Account
    How would I add in additional cooldowns that weren't specifically Paladin/ Holy paladin related to this? Such as on use trinkets, or the blood elf racial Arcane Torrent.
    You just open up the group and duplicate one of the cooldowns, then go into the Trigger tab and change the spell to whatever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, I have updated the strings and ElvUI profile to be current. Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bump, this has been reworked a bit + added tracker for Legiondary buff durations