Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Actually, we have two priests, one is healing the other gets benched quite a bit though, just like our mistweaver monk.
    We have no DK mains and no ferals, one resto shaman but no DPS shamans as mains anyhow.

So yes, unless warriors are still way ahead on the last three fights then they will most likely be benched. Haven't even killed maiden yet though so we'll see.

The main issue isn't the damage however, it's the raid design. Skill does not matter if your spec can't soak stuff. You won't do any damage when you're dead.

- - - Updated - - -

"FOTM reroller"? Been playing warrior for a long time.

But again, the problem is not damage but raid design and how important soaking is.
    Yeah, warriors bring nothing to a raid because they can't soak, must be why there's 3 of them on Exorsus's Mythic KJ kill including a Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Yeah, warriors bring nothing to a raid because they can't soak, must be why there's 3 of them on Exorsus's Mythic KJ kill including a Fury.
    Yeah, they are awesome now. Nerfs not in yet though.

Yeah, they are awesome now. Nerfs not in yet though.
    Look at all these Fury nerfs. Look at them. Plus looking at the DPS meter on that Method KJ kill, even if you shave off 100k from both these Arms warriors they still crush the competition. Ain't nothing that can replace the execute phase on a progression boss.

If we were, say, DKs I'd agree that our class doesn't bring much, if anything, to a raid. These poor sods have pathetic representation in higher tier raiding. Warriors? We have a top DPS spec that will probably stay very good, another DPS spec that shines in some scenarios even if it's not top tier, a useful raid CD, instant mobility up to 40 yards away, and an invaluable execute phase. Warriors were fine before the nerf, and we'll be fine after. Arms got through Nighthold, it will get through this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Look at all these Fury nerfs. Look at them. Plus looking at the DPS meter on that Method KJ kill, even if you shave off 100k from both these Arms warriors they still crush the competition. Ain't nothing that can replace the execute phase on a progression boss.

If we were, say, DKs I'd agree that our class doesn't bring much, if anything, to a raid. These poor sods have pathetic representation in higher tier raiding. Warriors? We have a top DPS spec that will probably stay very good, another DPS spec that shines in some scenarios even if it's not top tier, a useful raid CD, instant mobility up to 40 yards away, and an invaluable execute phase. Warriors were fine before the nerf, and we'll be fine after. Arms got through Nighthold, it will get through this.
    Not really talking about fury here though, are we?
    Besides, NH was a better raid in many ways. You didn't actually need half your raid full of soakers there. That is, again, the main issue here - Raid design. It's shit in ToS, not the specs themselves.

Besides, NH was a better raid in many ways. You didn't actually need half your raid full of soakers there. That is, again, the main issue here - Raid design. It's shit in ToS, not the specs themselves.
    Jeez, not every single person in the raid needs an immunity. Else the top guilds would have literally packed their raids full of nothing but soakers. Yet they had room for 2-3 warriors on KJ kills. So yeah, Tomb of Soakgeras memes and all that, but let's not act as if warriors cannot contribute even so, because both DPS specs do at the highest level of content.

Yeah, and warrior is the current(and will almost certainly stay that way) top non-immunity melee, hence why guilds use warriors to fill out the melee roster after they have enough rogues.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Well as discussion goes further ITT I see most retarded argument from people here, who obviously not so good at their class, that you need soakers for your raid and cause warrior doesn't have immunity it's shit class and will be benched when nerfs go live. In reality all first kills prove that these people are just bad at their class because there're always 1-3 warrior on any boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Well as discussion goes further ITT I see most retarded argument from people here, who obviously not so good at their class, that you need soakers for your raid and cause warrior doesn't have immunity it's shit class and will be benched when nerfs go live. In reality all first kills prove that these people are just bad at their class because there're always 1-3 warrior on any boss.
    Its just people with low game knowledge in even worst guilds that find any sort of excuse apart from the simple answer of "We are simply not as good".

Apparently someone has to tell the Method/Exsorsus and any other top 50 guild warriors to sit out from now on cause they dont have immunities.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-07-25 at 01:15 AM.

Deleted
    it`s like 8% damage nerf (both legos combined) and doesn`t even matter especially when you raid normals/heroics, hell, even mythics, if you are good then you are good and can play with what ever you want. The ring proc nerf is kinda weird but it is what it is, what i miss the most was how the gloves were at the start, even after the nerf they made the gameplay more interesting to me. Class isn`t shit and the spec won`t be shit, even after the lego nerfs, move on and stop QQ-ing over everything.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it's so bad for you then just quit the game so we don't have to sit here on the forums and watch you cry about problems that don't exist.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Man, I wish Ret were as "bad" as Arms is gonna be after the nerf. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    You have bubble and auto bubble and bop, you should be doing 60% less DPS than the Arms warrior, didnt you get the memo?

20% less damage for each immunity, only for ToS.

c'mon guys...
    Those two lego's provide a 8-10% dps gain where all others range from 0-6%. I think blizzard nerfing outliners is healthy but way to late. It was obvious that arms has to much synergy with legos.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    If it's so bad for you then just quit the game so we don't have to sit here on the forums and watch you cry about problems that don't exist.
    Yeah, personal insults will get you places...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    With the buffs, you're most likely in a better place though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    c'mon guys...
    Those two lego's provide a 8-10% dps gain where all others range from 0-6%. I think blizzard nerfing outliners is healthy but way to late. It was obvious that arms has to much synergy with legos.
    That is true. It should have been done befor the raid was out however.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, personal insults will get you places...
    How is that an insult? You're crying on the forums about necessary nerfs (albeit should have been done the first week of tuning). You're not insulting something for simply pointing out the obvious. Don't like it? Stop crying and making problems where they don't need to exist. It's that simple. No one can take you serious when you're crying over something like "Wahhh my raid spot is gonna get taken because warriors are useless even though they're still going to be one of the highest damaging classes in the game".
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-07-25 at 12:33 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

How is that an insult? You're crying on the forums about necessary nerfs (albeit should have been done the first week of tuning). You're not insulting something for simply pointing out the obvious. Don't like it? Stop crying and making problems where they don't need to exist. It's that simple. No one can take you serious when you're crying over something like "Wahhh my raid spot is gonna get taken because warriors are useless even though they're still going to be one of the highest damaging classes in the game".
    I'm "crying" about the stupid raid design though. I guess reading is hard for you but thats fine.

Less Ayala Prox means less fun. that is most important to me. less buttons to press

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm "crying" about the stupid raid design though. I guess reading is hard for you but thats fine.
    But you're not. You're crying that warriors are going to get benched because they are useless after the nerfs and you have to have a raid full of soakers for tomb which none of it is true.

But you're not. You're crying that warriors are going to get benched because they are useless after the nerfs and you have to have a raid full of soakers for tomb which none of it is true.
    But they will be much less usefull and soakers are mandatory for the last two bosses at least.

With the buffs, you're most likely in a better place though.
    Yeah I'm looking forward to the buffs. It's something at least. I'd really like a little better mobility without gimping myself on progression, but I'll take any buff lol.

As for people saying Arms is going to be terrible, etc., Arms will still be good, having those two legendaries be so much better than the others just creates an imbalance between Arms players anyway, and it feels REALLY crappy when you don't get them. I mean, it already feels crappy enough to me that I don't have Soul of the Highlord yet, and that's not even necessarily a DPS increase, it's more a playstyle change that I like.