Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Cool Sylvester Stallone loves Trump

Wonder what the trump haters will make of this??,, everyone else knows Trump is a showman, he brings entertainment, so why the hate???

“I love Donald Trump,” he said. “He’s a great Dickensian character. You know what I mean? There are certain people like Arnold, Babe Ruth, that are bigger than life. But I don’t know how that translates”

https://www.infowars.com/sylvester-s...-donald-trump/

AMERICAN ITALIAN

An actor likes Trump, oh no.

Whatever will I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

It's really rare to get someone in Hollywood to admit being a conservative or right leaning let alone a supporter or fan of President Trump.

I'm not shocked Sly has the balls to say as much.

And he's about as coherent.

And? Actors' like or dislike of Trump is completely irrelevant if it doesn't have to do with their line of work. They are bona fide overpayed circus clowns there to entertain the masses, not to pontificate about politics left and right. Time to start treating them as such.

So an article from Jan 2016 and where you left out the last part of his quote (The quote in full:"He’s a great Dickensian character. You know what I mean? There are certain people like Arnold, Babe Ruth, that are bigger than life. But I don’t know how that translates”—he let out a laugh—“to running the world.”)

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    It's really rare to get someone in Hollywood to admit being a conservative or right leaning let alone a supporter or fan of President Trump.

I'm not shocked Sly has the balls to say as much.
    He didn't actually say he supported Trump's Presidency though...just that he likes him personally.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I love President Trump too

He has a funny & exciting personality.

Cannot stand the media that take him down
    They are always looking for Negatives & not the POSITIVES

The Share market has gone up since Pres Trump has been in.
    The other day when more Russian allegations where announced , stocks dived.

Even stocks in Australia dived. (they called it on Aussie financial platforms, the Trump dive)

I have both Australian & International stocks in a retirement fund.
    I have gained close to $20,000 since President Trump was elected.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUMPY
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2017-07-22 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    He didn't actually say he supported Trump's Presidency though...just that he likes him personally.
    Trump is personally an asshole so if you like him, you can't be much different. A decent person wouldn't be able to tolerate someone who is as narrow minded, arrogant and insulting as Trump is.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Trump is personally an asshole so if you like him, you can't be much different. A decent person wouldn't be able to tolerate someone who is as narrow minded, arrogant and insulting as Trump is.
    Democrats should have put someone else up apart from Hillary
    Hillary was so pro feminist & PC it divided the USA

Tip for the Democrats.. Run Joe Biden for President
    He has that Obama connection which is a positive for most Dems

I saw him speak as VP in Sydney Australia.. He is really good.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    But that is just your opinion about him that may or may not be accurate. What makes you so sure you know Trump? Media reports?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Democrats should have put someone else up apart from Hillary
    Hillary was so pro feminist & PC it divided the USA

Tip for the Democrats.. Run Joe Biden for President
    He has that Obama connection which is a positive for most Dems

I saw him speak as VP in Sydney Australia.. He is really good.

Biden didn't want to run for President last time. His son had just died when the Presidential Campaign was starting up. In 2020 he'll be 78...which probably means he won't want to run again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brixon View Post
    everyone else knows Trump is a showman, he brings entertainment, so why the hate???
    Because he's a terrible president...?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Because he's a terrible president...?
    So what makes him a terrible president.. ..give us your answers

10+ Year Old Account
    Because in sixth months he's cyclically fired staff members, lied about pretty information (how many people were at his inauguration again?,) failed to keep a single campaign promise (I'd assume because he said them all just to get votes with no intent to carry through,) been the subject of an ever-increasing number of reports of foreign collusion, has turned his own party into such a clown fiesta that they can't agree on legislation, and generally conducts himself very poorly and hardly in a manner befitting a president. Covfefe.

So what makes him a good president? As in, what things happening in the United States, right now, can you demonstrably link to legislation or actions he has taken?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

He's basically fits the description of what the woman said in the current millennial thread.

only losers hate Trump
    losers envy winners

Deleted
    Sly seems to take every money he can get after Expendables 3 failed.

And Infowars surely is a valid source for everything.

I mean, if you exclude "the truth" and "real news" from everything in this case.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-22 at 10:11 AM.