3 Raiders LF semi-hardcore team!

I'll keep this simple and to the point.

We are 3 raiders (BDK, WWMonk, Aff Lock) who are looking for a semi-hardcore team. Our goal is keep progressing through the content at a solid and fun pace. We are strong, dedicated and reliable players who have been raiding since Vanilla/BC. We constantly are improving ourselves through log analysis, guides & practice. Recently we have been bogged down in a heroic guild that could gain enough raiders to reach mythic constantly and are currently 7/9H in ToS.

For our raid schedulde we would prefer 2-3 nights a week (Mon, Tues,weds &/or Thurs) between 10:30pm-1:30pm EST.

We are more than happy to trial (we are currently alliance), show logs, achievements or anything that you need to better understand us. Feel free to leave your comment below or contact me through Bnet: Zavaan#1132. Thankks for your time

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hi. I'm not sure if you guys are still looking. Our raid times would be perfect for you guys. We are looking more members to help solidify our team for mythic. I sent you a bnet request. Would love to set up a time to chat with you all and possibly set up a trial run.

Karma-Dethecus is a long standing alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Shadowmoon Combined PVP server. (Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon) We are adult oriented and enjoy having fun, goofing off, and being completely inappropriate. However, we do know how to get serious when it's time to do so.

We are 9/9 H TOS. We ended last tier at 4/10 Mythic. We also do guild runs of keystones and work on making sure everyone has a high keystone completed each week. We also help provide flasks, food, enchants, repairs, etc for our raid team.

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Raid Times: 10 PM - 12:30 AM CT
    Loot system: EPGP
    VOIP: Discord (Mic preferred but not necessary)

Contact me for more info:
    B.net: Katsumi#1241
    Discord: Katsumi#9395 (best way to get a hold of me)