Poll: What would you like to see?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Subraces for me.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    New race: i wait since vanilla on Ogres.

Sub-races would be great aswell but it all depends on what way they put them in.
    If sub-races mean brown Orcs and Blue eyed Blood Elfs ect then i would get upset.
    If it means Forest Trolls, Fel Orcs, Hobgoblins, Undead Elfs ect them sure bring it ingame.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you mean for the new expansion, then either races or subraces. Still waiting for a Dark Iron and Wildhammer options for dwarves and brown-skinned orcs.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

I vote character customization overhaul, which would include enough options for some subraces to be included in it.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    For the 100th similar thread time :

What I wish would happen.

8.0 Subraces, much more customzation on existing characters.

If they add new race as well I'd certainly hope a rebalancing on Racials too.

A Free character customization included in expansion would be nice, even better if it's per existing character

Similar to how the PTR has those change-race buttons up sometimes.

Also hope the barber shop gets more equalized, so skin changes are in for all races and not just furry ones.

Service price could be lowered if there's just a ton more options , and more people using it imo.

Right now €15 to change skin/gender or €25 for race change is way too much. Even with Gold that's 2 tokens. I'd be fine with €13.

No new class till at least 9.0
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-07-22 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    A Free character customization included in expansion would be nice, even better if it's per existing character.
    Or they could just add every customization option to the barbershop already.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Or they could just add every customization option to the barbershop already.
    They should, but it all depends on how sub-races are designed, if they act like "race-change" or simply "appearance change"

Of course all regular skin color changes should be in barbershop already, like furry races can (Tauren can go Brown/White/Black whenever they want to) but others like Human/Bloodelf/Orc/Troll etc. can't change their tint of pink/green skin, kinda unfair.

10+ Year Old Account
    A new class and subraces would be sweet. Or all three

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    They should, but it all depends on how sub-races are designed, if they act like "race-change" or simply "appearance change"

Of course all regular skin color changes should be in barbershop already, like furry races can but others can't , kinda unfair.
    I agree, and I think subraces should be tied to certain customization options, such as eye color (high elves), skin color (mag'har orcs) or new extra features (taunka manes). The game would identify a character not only by their base race, but by these key options, and quest text would change accordingly.

I don't think they should make unique starting zones or subrace-specific quests, just allow players to custimize their character and have the game react a bit to it.

Sub-races would be my first choice. Then new races. A new class is kinda meh to me, there are so many all ready that things are getting homogenized.

I hope the orcs straight back, you can quickly release, I can pay for it.

Sub-races, hands down. Give me straight-back Undead, straight-back orcs and darkfallen/San'layn blood elves and I will pay a lot to get my toons changed.