Thread: lunarfall inn q

Deleted

lunarfall inn q

ok trying to do some old ach from draenor atm. im alliance and wanna upgrade my lunarfall inn to lvl 2 and then lvl 3. i got the lvl 2 blueprint from the small guy inside my garisson but when i try to click on the upgr button it says that i cant do this atm. have done all the main quests on all draenor and i dont know what i have to do now... plz help me. thanks for your time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kargarias View Post
    ok trying to do some old ach from draenor atm. im alliance and wanna upgrade my lunarfall inn to lvl 2 and then lvl 3. i got the lvl 2 blueprint from the small guy inside my garisson but when i try to click on the upgr button it says that i cant do this atm. have done all the main quests on all draenor and i dont know what i have to do now... plz help me. thanks for your time
    The only reasons why you shouldn't be able to upgrade is either lack of resources to upgrade, you haven't used the blueprint (buying isn't enough) OR you haven't upgraded the garrison itself. That always has to come first.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to complete this achievement:

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9...ile-and-listen

Go into your level 2 inn, collect the quests given by the npcs, and do 10 of them. They reset daily I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    You need to complete this achievement:

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9...ile-and-listen

Go into your level 2 inn, collect the quests given by the npcs, and do 10 of them. They reset daily I think.
    Wouldn't have had the plans which he/she said they have them. I don't recall if it requires lvl 3 garrison. I know the herb garden and mines didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Wouldn't have had the plans which he/she said they have them. I don't recall if it requires lvl 3 garrison. I know the herb garden and mines didn't.
    I re-read Op and his problem seems to be he cannot upgrade to level 2 inn, even with blueprints at hand. Off the top of my head, he either is too low level, has not enough gold, not enough resources, or the garrison is still level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I re-read Op and his problem seems to be he cannot upgrade to level 2 inn, even with blueprints at hand. Off the top of my head, he either is too low level, has not enough gold, not enough resources, or the garrison is still level 1.
    I had this issue recently on my mage, which setting up my barn. I had already learned the pattern, but wouldn't let me upgrade. I just came back the next day and it was able to be done.

I've noticed this has been happening more frequently for unlocking things for various reasons. My warlock completed her campaign to unlock her 3rd relic slot, but it wasn't opened. I relogged and it was open. Some of this stuff seems to just need time to work itself out.