[ Enhance ] - 1 button macro for when you are doing mechanics

I prefer to have a 1-button macro set to my "1" key for when I am trying to focus on doing mechanics (running, jumping, etc) and don't want to even think about rotations. This macro obviously would not be perfect dps (likely far from it) but would be hopefully much better than hitting nothing. I'm going to try to write something tointe and I'll post it here.

I wanted to ask the forum if anyone else had a ice 1-button macro and if they'd share.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

You probably wont get a 1-button macro, as nobody uses one. We dont have a REAL filler (besides Rockbiter) and spam stormstrike while keeping our buffs up.
    This is one of the reasons why you probably wont find something like this. Its better to just spam rockbiter (or LB if you cant stick that near to the boss due to mechanics) instead of hitting nothing at all.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Ok here is by 1-button macro to spam while doing mechanics. In testing it does better DPS than anything else I tried. It seemed to never get stuck on a CD on a target dummy.

#showtooltip
    /castsequence Flametongue, Rockbiter, Crash Lightning, Stormstrike, Lava Lash, Lava Lash, Rockbiter, Lava Lash

I want to stress is not for tunnelling DPS. You can do vastly better DPS by managing your CDs on your own. But its ok for doing mechanics.

I would advise placing this on your "1" button, and then on your "2" button you just put Stormstrike. If you can focus on mechanics while hitting 2 buttons, I'd spam 1 unless 2 is off CD, then hit 2.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Ok here is by 1-button macro to spam while doing mechanics. In testing it does better DPS than anything else I tried. It seemed to never get stuck on a CD on a target dummy.

#showtooltip
    /castsequence Flametongue, Rockbiter, Crash Lightning, Stormstrike, Lava Lash, Lava Lash, Rockbiter, Lava Lash

I want to stress is not for tunnelling DPS. You can do vastly better DPS by managing your CDs on your own. But its ok for doing mechanics.

I would advise placing this on your "1" button, and then on your "2" button you just put Stormstrike. If you can focus on mechanics while hitting 2 buttons, I'd spam 1 unless 2 is off CD, then hit 2.

What a terrible idea... if you can't press the keyboard when moving then buy an MMO mouse.

#showtooltip

This is quite terrible... I'd rather just hit my own buttons.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    I mean the idea is novel but is it so difficult to do a rotation and manage mechanics at the same time?

I prefer to have a 1-button macro set to my "1" key for when I am trying to focus on doing mechanics (running, jumping, etc) and don't want to even think about rotations. This macro obviously would not be perfect dps (likely far from it) but would be hopefully much better than hitting nothing. I'm going to try to write something tointe and I'll post it here.

I wanted to ask the forum if anyone else had a ice 1-button macro and if they'd share.
    No offence but learn how to play your class and skip this idea.
    It'll do you no good.

For this purpose I suggest playing a BM Hunter, you can blindly press Cobra Shot Kill Command and Dire Beast, while running around and focusing on your surroundings and mechanics and don't suffer any DPS loss.

No offense but I recommend redirecting the energy spent in making and considering this macro into running a few Mythic dungeons and practicing playing the class and pressing buttons.