What would better help my FPS during Raids? upgrading my graphics card of CPU?

So long story short, I'm running WoW on a 2009 Alienware desktop, with a 2009 graphics card and 2009 CPU, I'll be getting a whole new computer in February, but in the mean time I have 200 dollars in the budget to upgrade something now to make my playing experience until then better.
    As of right now I play WoW on the 2nd lowest graphic settings, and during raids I average 15-30 FPS, it's gotten to the point where it's hurting raid preformance so I need to do something now. Thanks for your help

Thats a hard one really. If it was a high end desktop back then it should have came with a i7 920 or something similar, GPU would be maybe a gtx 280?

We would need to know exact specs before recommending stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need to know current specs, but honestly $200 isn't going to get you anywhere in either situation.

I'd either A) Save it for Feb, or B) Get an SSD now with the intent to use it in the new system too
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab