Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Girl recording on Instagram when driving crashes, kills sister, keeps recording. NSFW

Caution: Video is VERY VERY GORY AND NOT NSFW.

WTF??? Your sister literally dies in front of you and you keep filming it/exploiting her like that?? What a evil B...

http://abc30.com/news/18-year-old-wo...banos/2244689/

FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An 18-year-old Stockton woman is in jail accused of driving under the influence during a deadly crash Friday. The live Instagram recording shows Obdulia Sanchez next to a dead crash victim.

Authorities say a 14-year-old died in the crash and, in the video, she references the victim as her sister. The CHP says two minors were in the back seat were not wearing seatbelts.

The CHP says Sanchez was under the influence when she rolled her car over, into a barbed wire fence and then a field. The Merced County Sheriff says 14-year-old Jacqueline Sanchez was killed in the crash near Henry Miller Road and Highway 165.

"I killed my sister, but I don't care," she said in the video. "I killed my sister. I know I'm going to prison, but I don't care. I'm sorry baby. I'm a hold it down."

Family members confirm the video was shot by Obdulia Sanchez. They say the victim, Jacqueline Sanchez of Stockton, was supposed to celebrate her Quinceanera Sunday.

A 14-year-old girl from Fresno was also in the car and was badly injured.

Sanchez is now in the Merced County Jail on charges of vehicular manslaughter while under the influence and DUI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABWI49W9kdU (Changed the video from being embedded to a link, due to how graphic it is.)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-24 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    Wow, some people.... Sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lose the video. No one needs to see that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't be surprised if the talking girl is on some sort of drugs. She talks rather strange.

And of course, filming your sister cosplaying as a shishkebab isn't exactly great either.
    Hi

She must've been pretty freaking drunk to reach that level of craziness.

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Lose the video. No one needs to see that shit.
    Then don't watch it. For some of us, that's the only way we can get off anymore.

Deleted
    I want to say Darwin award and sociopath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Caution: Video is VERY VERY GORY AND NOT NSFW.
    Then why post it? I personally have never understood people who stick a thumb up their ass and then go around showing the shit to everyone with a grin on their face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shock affects people in many different ways and can often cause them to do strange thing, and considering she was driving under the influence, I'd expect that the drugs didn't do much to help either.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    I want to say Darwin award and sociopath.
    It's only a Darwin award if you kill YOURSELF due to immense stupidity before you have a chance to reproduce to do the world a favor by removing yourself from the gene pool. Getting other people killed due to your immense stupidity is another matter entirely. But definitely agree with the sociopath part.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

I feel sorry for her and her family.

Well Instagram IS the most important thing a teenaged girl has, so she clearly had her priorities straight.

What the fuck...

Could have done without the video..

I hope she was on something good or this is fake, because otherwise she is one sick cunt.

this is what hip hop culture breeds. this is why it's a cancer eating at our society.

she should spend the rest of her life in jail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus fucking Christ, that was hard to watch and I've seen a couple of dead bodies before.

What a fucking sicko.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Then literally don't watch it. You were told what it was, no one is putting a gun to your head forcing you to look at it. Leftists in action everyone.

On topic: I dearly hope they hit this girl with maximum charge of manslaughter, reckless endangerment, driving without a seatbelt, and whatever the charge is for driving while on a cell phone. What a monster.
    The warning was edited in after dipshit

(Infracted) - Minor Flaming
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-24 at 03:27 PM.

Deleted
    America's golden youth

Deleted
    How does the fact the victim wasn't wearing a seatbelt factor into the charges for the driver? I'm kinda curious, since that was obviously a part of safety that could have avoided the fatality but which is presumably the responsibility of the victim and not the driver.