Poll: Whuch one?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What condiment gets used the most in your house?

Poll Coming
    I am not a Republican or a Democrat..... I just hate Trump with a passion. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

My wife puts ketchup on everything. On a scale that renders anyone else's usages individually or collectively irrelevant.

Butter for sure. I eat a bagel every day.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg this pleb poll of yours doesn't even have butter as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    My wife puts ketchup on everything. On a scale that renders anyone else's usages individually or collectively irrelevant.
    Our house goes through 1/2 gallon of ketchup a month..... more than that?
    I am not a Republican or a Democrat..... I just hate Trump with a passion. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

Hot with a horse radish kind of sweet taste?

Manufactured by an immigrant who is now wealthy.

I cook lentils which are kind of bland and pep it up by squirting some of this on it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Literally just hot sauce and soy sauce. My girlfriend got me into progressively stronger hot sauce, and now I can contend with the super hot curries and dishes she always goes for in restaurants.

Also, I bloody love soy sauce, but I couldn't pick two.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Butter for sure. I eat a bagel every day.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg this pleb poll of yours doesn't even have butter as an option.
    Didn't occur to me.... I very rarely eat it... oh well, you stated it anyway, so you made your views known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sriracha sauce
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tomato Sauce is the best on everything! EVERYTHINGGGGGGG
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    Our house goes through 1/2 gallon of ketchup a month..... more than that?
    We don't speak gallons here, but I doubt it's more than that, though it is probably approaching that. I meant it in terms of "anyone else in the house such that might make ketchup not the winner", not in terms of inter-household ketchup consumption dick-size comparison

When the OP mainly uses American condiments...

Trying to gather intel for the ketchup vs. mayo splatfest, OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    We don't speak gallons here, but I doubt it's more than that, though it is probably approaching that. I meant it in terms of "anyone else in the house such that might make ketchup not the winner", not in terms of inter-household ketchup consumption dick-size comparison
    Well, I am not comparing dick size......

But we do have 4 people who really like ketchup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gochujang. Love me some hot pepper paste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    When the OP mainly uses American condiments...

So, I live in America... I have no idea what you might use. Nor care, really.

My wife puts Italian dressing on almost everything. Burritos, sandwiches, nachos, chili..... almost everything.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hot sauce hands down, goes on literally everything, and tasks good while doing it.

soy sauce. both SO and I eat a lot of saute veggies, and its my choice for salting them over plain salt. I use it with other things as well. I've even been know to use it in garden salad (though not every time), I love that touch of color that it adds to the home made dressing.
    P.S. I live in america and I'm not asian. maybe its the location thing? not sure, but I basically buy my soy sauce at Aldi's, its that much of a staple and not just for me.
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2017-07-24 at 04:23 PM.

Being a Greek family. It's salt and lemon. Always salt and lemon.

Bacon sammiches? Needs salt and lemon.

Chocolate fudge cake? Salt and lemon.

Salt and vinegar on chips? Needs more salt and lemon.

We have a Greek joke in the family. How do you make a Greek sponge cake? Buy a sponge cake, add salt and lemon.

Deleted
    English Mustard and very hot Ketchup.

I enjoy Mustard on sandwiches and Ketchup for stuff like "Wiener Schnitzel" - which is a crime in the eyes of Some, but I really like the taste of a little ketchup with that dish. Maybe I am weird like that.