930 Guardian Druid LF Mythic Guild, 5/9M 10/10M

Hi Guys,

I'm a guardian druid tank that has come back to the game for Legion. I believe that I have improved significantly since I've returned to the game, and I'm looking for a new guild because my schedule has changed.

I would highly prefer any time on weekends or MWF from 8-12, preferably not after midnight, but I am open to considering other times.

I'm looking for a fun and supportive community that clears the highest tier of content in a reasonable timeframe. While competence is important to me, a jovial, active, and positive community is just as, if not even moreso, vital for me.

Attendance is really important to me and I consider myself a reliable and responsible person - I always give reasonable notice if I can't attend.

I'm also looking for a good group to do M+ with. I started out this season strong, but I tapered off as life got busier. A solid group of M+ers would be a big plus for me as well.

I consider myself very versatile, and I'm confident that I can do excellent damage as a tank if needed while also being more defensive as needed. I have parsed well in the past in Nighthold, but I've been playing more defensively currently as my guild was getting more used to the fights. I'm confident that I can reach those previous parses if given the opportunity.

I also have a BrM alt that I can put time into if need be.

Please contact me on Discord at Rathination#1980 or on BNet at Rathination#1419 (I can respond more frequently on discord), or just comment here!

Thanks for your time, and I hope to speak with you soon!

Bumping, post was invisible for a bit!
    Last edited by Rathination; 2017-07-27 at 11:47 AM.

Still looking! I know that awesome communities of great raiders are out there. Message me or leave a comment!