Mythic Kil'jaeden Video, PvP Tuning Changes, Blue Posts, Mythic Dungeon Invitational

Season 11 Necromancer Guide: Leveling Tips, Builds, and More

What Happened in Hearthstone? Taking a Look Back at July 17 - 23

Method - Mythic Kil'jaeden World First Video
    Method has released their Mythic Kil'jaeden video!

PvP Tuning Changes for July 25
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    We're looking to make the following changes with maintenance in each region this week:

Druid - Balance
    • PvP Template Armor reduced by 10%.
    • Each rank of Bladed Feathers grants 12.5% additional armor in PvP, down from 25.
    • Ironfeather Armor now grants an additional 25% armor, down from 50% armor.
    • Celestial Guardian now grants 10% spell damage reduction, down from 20%.
    • Moonkin Form now grants 125% additional armor in PvP situations, down from 200%.

Druid - Restoration
    • PvP Template Intellect increased by 2%.
    • PvP Template Mastery increased by 20%.

Mage - Frost
    • Frigid Winds increases chilling effects by 10% in PvP situations, down from 15%.
    • Chilled reduces the movement speed of targets by 40% in PvP situations, down from 50%.

Priest - Holy
    • Ray of Hope's cooldown is increased to 60 seconds, up from 45 seconds.
    • PvP Template Intellect reduced by 4%.
    • PvP Template Mastery reduced by 30%.
    • The heal over time effect of Renew now heals for an additional 75% in PvP, down from an additional 100%.

Shaman - Restoration
    • Riptide's heal is increased by 15% in PvP situations, down from an additional 30%.
    • PvP Template Intellect reduced by 4%.

Warlock - Affliction
    • PvP Template Intellect increased by 4%.

Warlock - Destruction
    • PvP Template Armor increased by 30%.
    • PvP Template Versatility increased by 5%.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Tier 21 - Mistweaver 4P
    In a future build, the Mistweaver 2p bonus will be a Heal Over Time effect instead of an absorb to allow better interaction with the 4p bonus. (Official Forums)

Upcoming Hunter Tier 21 Set Bonus Changes
    Some changes you will see in a future PTR build:

The BM Hunter 4p has changed to Kill Command reducing the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild.

The Marksmanship Hunter 4p has changed to just be a way simpler tooltip with roughly the same value, and has swapped places with the 2p. This makes the new 2p a buff to your Focus builders, and the 4p the chance for Marked Shot to shoot a target twice. (Official Forums)

The Mythic Dungeon Invitational Proving Grounds Are Here!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Secure your spot* in the Mythic Dungeon Invitational by making a run at Mythic Keystone dungeons during the Proving Grounds July 25-August 8! The top scoring contenders will be invited to join as one of 32 outstanding teams from around the world, competing for a share of the $100,000 prize pool.

Teams must master multiple dungeons during this two-week period to be considered. We’ll be judging performance across the 5 dungeons in which the team achieves the highest Keystone Level.

At the end of the two weeks, teams will need to submit their top score using this form. Note that any entries received prior to the end of the Proving Grounds period (August 8) will not be considered. All entries must be received by August 11 by 3:00 p.m. PDT. Only dungeons completed during the Proving Ground period will be considered.

Read the original announcement and keep an eye on the World of Warcraft esports site.

Proving Grounds FAQ
    Do any completed Mythic Keystone Dungeons count, or do I need to finish the dungeon within the timer for it to be valid?
    A.Only dungeons completed within the allotted time will be counted (Maw of Souls must be completed in less than 24 minutes, Black Rook Hold needs to be completed within 39 minutes, etc). If you didn’t complete the dungeon in time but submit it as one of your runs, your submission will be invalid.

Q. Can I submit two different runs for the same dungeon?
    A. You’ll need to submit times for 5 different dungeons, with no repeats. For example, you can’t submit a 22 Halls of Valor run and a 21 Halls of Valor run.of Valor run.

Q. How do I know what my best dungeon clears were at the end of the Proving Grounds?
    A. IIt’s up to you to keep track of your eligible dungeons during the two-week Proving Grounds period. You can keep track by taking screenshots, referencing the in-game Mythic Dungeon UI, or checking the Mythic Keystone Leaderboards for your realm.

Note:During the Regional and Global stages of the Mythic Dungeon Invitational, your 5-player team can use multiple characters and you won’t be limited to a single class each.

Q. Do we have to use the same characters throughout the Proving Grounds? Can I use alts or invite other guild members to push for higher keystone clears?
    A. All 5 dungeon times you submit need to be with the same 5 characters. Bringing in alternate characters or other players will invalidate your entry.

Q. Do I just use my normal characters for the Proving Grounds? What about the later stages of the tournament?
    A. You’ll be using your normal retail characters for this portion of the tournament. If you’re selected as one of the 32 teams to compete in the Mythic Dungeon Invitational bracket, you’ll be given access to a specially configured tournament realm for your region that will have everything you need to compete (consumables, gear, etc). This will allow us to set keystone affix combinations different from the current live combination for that week, and allow us to normalize gear and artifact level among all competitors.

Q. If I’m invited to compete in the later stages, do I need to travel somewhere?
    A. All stages of the Mythic Dungeon Invitational will be played online, so no travel is required. The tournament realms are physically located in each region to minimize any concerns over latency during the Regional and Global stages of the tournament.

*Download the Complete Mythic Dungeon Invitational Rules
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-07-24 at 07:59 PM.

gz to method, that last phase is insane

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... that fight looks like I'm going to be waiting at least 2 expansions before I even try it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Yeah... that fight looks like I'm going to be waiting at least 2 expansions before I even try it...
    Are you an LFR?

If you raid heroic, you could probably get it down on mythic before the end of this expansion.

5+ Year Old Account
    But is there a Mythic cinematic?

Dont they wait till 4 kills first?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Are you an LFR?

If you raid heroic, you could probably get it down on mythic before the end of this expansion.
    damn you sound butthurt that some people arent up to your skill level, if in fact u are a mythic raider.

Not everyone raids mythic in current content.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    damn this TWITCH SHIT IS A LAGFEST. use YOUTUBE like pros do ffs....

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Dont they wait till 4 kills first?

- - - Updated - - -

damn you sound butthurt that some people arent up to your skill level, if in fact u are a mythic raider.

Not everyone raids mythic in current content.
    asking a question isn't an insult

seems like he's saying if you have heroic gear from next tier it would be doable

Deleted
    Impressive fight !!! Gratz Method !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    asking a question isn't an insult

seems like he's saying if you have heroic gear from next tier it would be doable

no jaylock was having a go calling someone out and asking if they were an lfr player.

seems to me he was having a go?

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

So...what's the mythic mechanic in P3? Only thing I noticed is that some people stayed out of rift during Darkness. Do a certain number of people need to be hit by it, or something bad happens?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Fight looks boring as hell imho. Lets soak everything with class stacking...
    Impressive kill anyway. GJ Method!

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    damn this TWITCH SHIT IS A LAGFEST. use YOUTUBE like pros do ffs....

Twitch most likely paid them to release it there first.

no jaylock was having a go calling someone out and asking if they were an lfr player.

seems to me he was having a go?
    He wasn't at all. So stop trying to paint it as that please.

He simply asked if they raid LFR

Then added that if they don't with HC gear from next tier they could easily outgear it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Fight looks boring as hell imho. Lets soak everything with class stacking...
    Impressive kill anyway. GJ Method!
    Lol... I'm sure you wouldn't find it boring if you actually did the fight, ever. You do know that watching a video of a kill that took the best guild in the world over 500 tries isn't the same as playing it yourself with 19 others who can screw up, right?

Soaking is not all there is to this fight. There is dispelling on time, there is coordinated group movement, there is dealing with knockbacks in the shadow phase, there is kiting the orb...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Are you an LFR?

Doubt it, problem with that fight isn't damage/healing you need but the perfect execution of many many mechanics. A heroic guild don't have the coordination for that shit. Look at Helya, she's much easier in terms of mechanics and we still 2/3M.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    He wasn't at all. So stop trying to paint it as that please.

He simply asked if they raid LFR

Then added that if they don't with HC gear from next tier they could easily outgear it.
    asked if someone raided LFR based on their Comment.....

seems to me that, that is calling someone out?

your response proved it.

asked if someone raided LFR based on their Comment.....

seems to me that, that is calling someone out?

your response proved it.
    Yes he asked them a question. If you think that is insulting/calling someone then that's just amusing and you are just looking to attack someone here for no reason.

Calling someone out as raiding LFR would be more akin to "LFR raider confirmed" as an example. He merely asked the question.

My response proved nothing either lol. I stated he asked someone a question. And then he stated if they didn't that they could easily outgear the content next tier. But if you want to keep attacking random posters because you misread a situation then I see no point in continuing with you.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-07-25 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yes he asked them a question. If you think that is insulting/calling someone then that's just amusing and you are just looking to attack someone here for no reason.

Calling someone out as raiding LFR would be more akin to "LFR raider confirmed" as an example. He merely asked the question.

My response proved nothing either lol. I stated he asked someone a question. And then he stated if they didn't that they could easily outgear the content next tier. But if you want to keep attacking random posters because you misread a situation then I see no point in continuing with you.
    ............................................________........................
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
    .........................,/...............................................”:,........
    .....................,?......................................................\,.....
    .................../...........................................................,}....
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
    .............../...................................................,:”........./.....
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............