Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Trailer looks more like Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You'd be hard pressed to find any non rabid marvel fanatic that would say Thor 1/2 and Iron Man 2/3 are good films.
    Not what I said, though. BvS takes a dump on those.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    Trailer looks more like Guardians of the Galaxy 3.
    They're kind of a big deal.

Deleted
    looks worse than age of ultron

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    sorry but who thought bvs was going to be good?
    And it was...? The only people who are saying it sucks are the nerds who compare it to the comics, which is a minority...a very vocal one, but a minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    And it was...? The only people who are saying it sucks are the nerds who compare it to the comics, which is a minority...a very vocal one, but a minority.
    Why did you say that name!!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    That's your opinion. I for one find it mind boggling there are people out there that have the nerve to say Captain America 1, Thor 1/2, Iron Man 2/3 were better films.
    Exactly.

The only good Marvel film that was released is the one who started it all, Iron Man 1. Good plot, decent pacing, character development, believable tech in it's own universe, humor and plot not being blended. I still don't get how we came from that and have all the generic, crap acted superhero BS movies being released now.

I have barely read any comic's in my life (less then 10) and still say BvS was a pile of shit.

Even more so if the only version you saw was the theater version.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Exactly.

The only good Marvel film that was released is the one who started it all, Iron Man 1. Good plot, decent pacing, character development, believable tech in it's own universe, humor and plot not being blended. I still don't get how we came from that and have all the generic, crap acted superhero BS movies being released now.
    Iron Man 1 was amazing to be sure, but I like Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2 more.

Still, the Marvel fanboys that call BvS bad because Batman/Superman are ''nothing like in the comics'' while at the same time praising Marvel's movies is just... what?

And I disagree with Iron Man technology being believable. Vehemently.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2017-07-30 at 07:46 PM.

Exactly.

*believable tech for rednecks who think that electricity is wizadry.

Deleted
    Not what I said, though. BvS takes a dump on those.

- - - Updated - - -

BvS was absolute shite. In every possible way.

There is no film in the marvel cinematic universe, no not even IM2, which is worse that then shitfest that was BvS. not even WW could save that film.

Exactly.

I could compare a shit to another different looking shit but at the end of the day they are both just crap and one being slightly better than the other doesnt mean much

Also the dialog in BvS is god tier awful as well as far too many scene changes.

They never sound like real conversations and are constantly more like pre game speeches "Or be nothing at all, you dont owe anything to them" like who talks like that. Of course you can use cheese in superhero movies and make it work but when its every god damn line it seems more like a series of commercials put together than a fucking movie

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know the oldest lie in america senator. OH SHUT UP ALREADY ZUCKERBERG WITH YOUR NEEDLESS TWITCHING AND WEIRDNESS

- - - Updated - - -

the red capes are coming the red capes are coming

Do you bleed......you will

Why did you say that name!?!?

Do we need the superman? We've been so busy asking what he can do we forgot to ask what he should do. Must there be a superman?
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-07-30 at 08:37 PM.

yeh fuck the nerds comparing a SUPERMAN movie to the comics. How dare they compare somthing to that which it was based on.

Quote Originally Posted by takeshiIsu View Post
    BvS was absolute shite. In every possible way.

There is no film in the marvel cinematic universe, no not even IM2, which is worse that then shitfest that was BvS. not even WW could save that film.

Hahaha no. BvS takes a massive shit on Strange, IM2/3, Thor 1/2.

Hell even the Avengers and Avengers 2 were just explosionfests with basically any story and a lot of PIS.

The villain of Avengers was a dude Thor could solo and the villain of Avengers 2 was killed in 1 minute by Tony + Thor + Vision.

Deleted
    Hahaha no. BvS takes a massive shit on Strange, IM2/3, Thor 1/2.

Hell even the Avengers and Avengers 2 were just explosionfests with basically any story and a lot of PIS.

The villain of Avengers was a dude Thor could solo and the villain of Avengers 2 was killed in 1 minute by Tony + Thor + Vision.
    BvS was a lame lazy piece of shit that some some reason relied on both main characters being terminally stupid for as long as necessary, a clumsy "oh look our mothers had the same name" bullshit, and a load of fucking absurd crap to make it seam a fair fight.

The only redeeming thing in that entire film was teh one character not in the films name.

its was a boring, generic, poorly written piece of shit. That fucked the bad guy and was absurd in how it handled the transformation.

Also, if I have to sit through one more fucking batman back story I am probably going on a homicidal killing spree.....

Stay on topic, and let's not resort to flaming one another. Renamed this to be the official Infinity Wars thread, so stay talking about that, the trailer, or things directly related to them. No more Marvel vs DC or BvS debate. Either create threads for those, or stick to the ones already made actually for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Stay on topic, and let's not resort to flaming one another. Renamed this to be the official Infinity Wars thread, so stay talking about that, the trailer, or things directly related to them. No more Marvel vs DC or BvS debate. Either create threads for those, or stick to the ones already made actually for them.
    I accidently named it Infinity Wars instead of Infinity War btw. :P
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I accidently named it Infinity Wars instead of Infinity War btw. :P
    Pretty sure that was me actually when I renamed it, I got confused and thought it was Wars for some reason. Changed it back now.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2017-08-01 at 11:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, Loki was the reason they formed the Avengers in the comics as well, that's probably why they chose him for the first film.

And Ultron is easily killed, but not easily STOPPED. The reason it took so long to finish him off is because every time you kill him, he can just jump to a new body, they needed Vision to come along and seal him away from the internet before they could put him down for good.

So while both films may not have been masterpieces, they were at least comic accurate.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    That's your opinion. I for one find it mind boggling there are people out there that have the nerve to say Captain America 1, Thor 1/2, Iron Man 2/3 were better films.
    BvS to me is very middle of the road,, compared to some Marvel movies it does fall in the middle with some of them too.

My top three worst to least worst Marvel movies

Thor: Dark World
    Iron Man 3
    Captain America: The First Avenger

I still feel Iron Man 2 gets way too much hate, I actually liked it more Iron Man 3...

But I do feel Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was better than those movies. Think I gave it a 5/10 when I saw it, was a good movie but it kind of landed all over the place for me in terms of plot. I did a massive review about it a while back. Basically I said it wasnt the worst thing ever but it wasnt that great either. Hell I gave the recent Spider-man: Homecoming a 5/10 too, I would say Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice falls around that.

What Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice did well was it's fight scenes and Batfleck was awesome Wonder Women appearance was cool too. It also had some great cinematography and some of the camera angles .
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-08-01 at 11:39 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

The plot of BvS is way less stupid than Civil War, where Zemo's plan makes no sense whatsoever and relies on writer logic to happen.