Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Don't think prot pallies are even really bad for M+. They're sub par in raids though, so you won't have nearly as many people having geared protadins as they will other tanks.

Tbh, the logs I've seen of good protadins in M+ put them at pretty much the same damage output as other tanks now that spirit bomb got nerfed.

Oh yay.... cant wait to see the mythic trash clearing competition, with every team having a Guardian Druid, 2 frost mages, a MM hunter and resto druid healer.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Oh yay.... cant wait to see the mythic trash clearing competition, with every team having a Guardian Druid, 2 frost mages, a MM hunter and resto druid healer.....
    Can't wait to see that comp being used and failing to do every dungeon in time because the dps sucks shit.

Why on earth would you run double frost mage for m+

Deleted
    rogue, balance, arms + several glaive trinkets are fine for this week
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-07-26 at 09:56 PM.

Deleted
    Except that none of the top 5 teams atm are running a single mage.
    So yeah keep enlightening us with your deep knowledge of high level M+.

We'll see quite a lot of DK tanks. They're monsters in m+ this patch.

Two frost mages? Wtf. Even on tyrannicle weeks the frost mage boss dmg can easily be done by an arms warrior or sub rogue which are both superior on trash.

DK Tank, arms warrior, sub rogue, hunter and resto druid/holy pala will be my guess. You can switch the sub with another arms and be fine. I wouldn't be suprised to see an arcane mage, fire mage or ele shaman instead of the hunter though.

Deleted
    EU > NA
    That's all I know.

Interesting which countries are included in the 'European region'.

Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Morocco, South Africa, State of Qatar and Tunisia.
    Last edited by mmoc69b3b1c603; 2017-07-27 at 08:53 AM.

Deleted
    There's no need to guess or speculate about class composition, Raider.io allows you to see class composition breakdown for key bands.

Here class representation for M+20-24 for this week: Link

Tanks: All druids and DKs
    Healers: All Druids and Pala
    Ranged: Boomkin, Lock, Mage, Hunter,
    Melee: Rogue, War, DH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrew View Post
    Any reason why Prot Paladins are considered bad now? They were considered one of the strongest most versatile tanks in M+ not too long ago.
    Other tanks, esp. BDK and VDH got some substantial (dmg) buffs.

Deleted
    we have 6x +22 keys in time made by 4 groups so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    EU > NA
    That's all I know.
    The taxes are insane for winning prizes in the usa. Some countries in EU dont have any taxes on wins.

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    EU > NA
    That's all I know.

Interesting which countries are included in the 'European region'.

Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Morocco, South Africa, State of Qatar and Tunisia.
    Maybe because it was easier for Blizzard to connect these non-European countries to the EU region? I'm not sure though
    It also appears that people from some American states aren't allowed to compete, if I understand it correctly;

You can participate in the tournament in the “Americas Region” if, as of July 25,
    2017 you are a legal resident of United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile,
    Argentina, excluding the US states of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland, North
    Dakota, and Vermont, the Canadian province of Quebec and where otherwise
    prohibited or restricted.
    But I'll cheer on EU, for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=elprofessor;46670998]we have 6x +22 keys in time made by 4 groups so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you see this? Raider.io?

https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season...king-fortified

The only runs on Teeming-Quaking-Fortified in season 7.2.5 are from this week. So this is an easy way to track what keys people have done for the competition.

Also NA LUL, no 22s in-time yet.
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-07-27 at 05:03 PM.

Deleted
    wowprogress has now a m+ invitational ranking

Vault, BRH, CoS, EoA, and HoV seem like the best keys this week. I'm not sure exactly what that team that did a +21 upper so fast is doing, but a +22 is doable, though the others seem easier.

I'd have preferred they not make you fish for keys this and next week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Vault, BRH, CoS, EoA, and HoV seem like the best keys this week. I'm not sure exactly what that team that did a +21 upper so fast is doing, but a +22 is doable, though the others seem easier.

I'd have preferred they not make you fish for keys this and next week.
    You will always have easier and harder dungeons each week depending on the affixes. I don't see BRH in the easier pool this week, especially on that key levels. Teeming trash in upper is also very annoying.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-07-27 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    You will always have easier and harder dungeons each week depending on the affixes. I don't see BRH in the easier pool this week, especially on that key levels. Teeming trash in upper is also very annoying.
    BRH is always easy because it's timer is 4-5 minutes too high. It's slightly harder on teeming/fort, but because the timer is actually a joke it's still in the top 5 easiest dungeons.

Teeming Trash in Upper is non-existent. It doesn't change the dungeon at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Teeming Trash in Upper is non-existent. It doesn't change the dungeon at all.
    Give it a try on +20 or +21, you will be suprised. Teeming changes a lot.