[H][US][Illidan] 3/9M Warlock and Demon Hunter LFG

Our friend group has found ourselves guildless, so we're looking for a guild who is interested in a group to fill out their roster for Mythic.

We all have 3/9M down (and 9/9H), and are experienced with Sisters of Elune Mythic as well.

We are currently on Illidan but the DH and I might be open to xfer for a perfect fit (we are only interested in 3/9M+ if we have to xfer).

We are currently Horde, and would prefer to stay that way if possible.

We have available:

* 926 Destro Lock
    * 930 Havoc DH
    * 926 Prot/Arms Warrior
    * 930 MW/BM Monk
    * 923 Frost Mage

Most of us can make any raid time between 5:30pm-10:30pm EST.

The Demon Hunter and I (Warlock) both strongly want to raid, so we are only interested in guilds who at least have a possible opening for me (warlock) and him (DH). The others are at a point where they want to raid, but would be fine taking a break from raiding, so they are ok if there isn't room for them in the raid group.

We can provide logs and character links if requested.

Feel free to add me on Bnet Cerenitee#1650
    Last edited by Delia; 2017-07-25 at 07:29 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cerenitie
    Shyara

Do you guys already found a group? I really need a raid with those times!!!!

Nidos-Illidan

I have some troubles with my current schedule (really late/work)

Hi! I'm posting some guild spam. I know you guys want to stay horde but if the spam strikes a chord with you send me a note.

sulujane#9940 on discord

[Alliance] Rally - 4/9 M Recruiting SPriest/Warlock/Warrior

Progression:
    4/9 Mythic ToS

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST (Main Raid - Mythic ToS)
    Wednesday 8:30-11pm EST (Optional Heroic ToS)
    Friday 8:30 - 11pm EST (Optional Casual/Alt/Fun - Currently Heroic NH)
    Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Optional Casual/Alt - Currently Normal ToS)

Server:
    Dalaran - PvE (US)

Loot System:
    Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets.

About Us:
    <Rally> is a guild comprised of people who were formerly hardcore raiders at one time but have since crossed a threshold into adulthood rendering us all unable to put in that amount of time anymore. We are a casual, social guild but take our progression raiding seriously. We still bring all highest level consumables to every raid, run and review logs, and fully gem, enchant, and optimize gear. We run two mythic raid teams very similar in leadership style and atmosphere. We put a high emphasis on the people in our raid and prefer not to play in an atmosphere where we treat people like numbers. We work with each other and help each other improve and push ourselves beyond our capabilities.

Our casual/alt raid has less stringent expectations. This is an environment where you are free to come and go as you please and be a relaxed about clears. This raid is still led by a raid leader but just moves at a bit of a slower pace than the progression raids by nature of lower ilvls or skill caps than that of the progression team.

Guild Atmosphere
    We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We are a highly active community of people who enjoy our time together, whether it be raiding, doing m+ or seeing who gets sacrificed to the resident ret pally death donation.

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc. If you are interested in joining our community, please check us out!