Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fury Skins from Odyn, Call out to the community.

Hey, has anyone who mains a warrior or has an alt, managed to get the fury skins to drop from Odyns chest, in ToV?

The skins have BLP on them, so the percentage goes up each time you defeat the raid boss, and in the 4 weeks since the "fix" I have been in it in 4 times, with atleast 10+ warriors in each, and none have gotten even one of the skins.

Been looking on wowhead and the skins arent on his loot table, which they should be, with the wowhead loot addon, that alot of people use.

So, can anyone confirm a drop?

Thanks in advance ;-)
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    So, can anyone confirm a drop?

Thanks in advance ;-)
    I've seen people in various transmog threads confirm that they got their drops in both Trials and Halls.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post45781364

That's because the haft drops from God-King in HoV, not ToV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothenor View Post
    That's because the haft drops from God-King in HoV, not ToV.
    They added Nithogg/Sarthos's parts to Odyn in ToV.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've had mine for a while so not for me personally, but I was doing ToV LFR the other week for my crafting legendary quest and another warrior received one. Can't remember which part.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Thanks lads ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    So, it was a bug if we had personal loot on. I have not been on WoW for a few days, so I don't really know if I had personal loot on; but since the hot fix, has anyone seen these drop?

Yeah, I just saw the post on wowhead, and went fucking nuts, bunch of incompetent assholes the lot of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I just saw the post on wowhead, and went fucking nuts, bunch of incompetent assholes the lot of them.
    I was incredibly frustrated; all these weeks of grinding, and it turns out that it wasn't a insanely low drop rate, but rather a bug. Fuck us, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sfinna View Post
    I was incredibly frustrated; all these weeks of grinding, and it turns out that it wasn't a insanely low drop rate, but rather a bug. Fuck us, eh?
    Yeah, that was my thoughts exactly. The retards, should just rock through a ***database with the warriors who have been to ToV for the last 5 weeks, and mail them the damn things, since this is an obvious fuck up on their behalf.

*** I have no idea, if such a database exists, but if it does, use it FFS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that was my thoughts exactly. The retards, should just rock through a ***database with the warriors who have been to ToV for the last 5 weeks, and mail them the damn things, since this is an obvious fuck up on their behalf.

*** I have no idea, if such a database exists, but if it does, use it FFS.
    I'm sure it does, if the Item Restoration feature holds any merit, but that's not the topic.

I hate how this keeps on happening, especially to warriors; the Arms quest says hi.

Deleted
    they surely did this just to piss you off and totaly on purpose. holy shit how can you be like that.

I'm sure it does, if the Item Restoration feature holds any merit, but that's not the topic.

I hate how this keeps on happening, especially to warriors; the Arms quest says hi.
    You mean the hidden arms skin?

Its been up in the EU twize in the last two months or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean the simple solution is to just spawn Nithogg. But they don't really give a crap that you cannot work towards the skins on your preferred spec or that you cannot have the skin for the vast majority of the xpac because they are incompetent.
    What gets me going nuts, is the flat "we fixed an error" post, not a single fucking word of an "we are sorry, shit happens" almost 7 months of waiting - and when they actually "fix" it by dropping it in ToV, they still fuck up, and dont check if its actually working, until five fucking weeks later.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the hidden arms skin?

Its been up in the EU twize in the last two months or so.
    True this is; it has also been up on the US servers a lot too.

But it was originally bugged. We had to wait until well into 7.1 to have it spawn the first time. Blizzard confirmed it was a bug too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxytraz View Post
    they surely did this just to piss you off and totaly on purpose. holy shit how can you be like that.
    Yeah, and you coming here, with your slick ass comment, will surely get us in a better mood, you asshat.

GTFO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxytraz View Post
    Look, we've been fucked over by the world boss rotation and how Blizzard handles things. We're not the only ones.

True this is; it has also been up on the US servers a lot too.

But it was originally bugged. We had to wait until well into 7.1 to have it spawn the first time. Blizzard confirmed it was a bug too.
    Arh, yeah, I remember that. i know accidents happen, and in coding a game like wow, stuff will go awry, but to continuesly fuck up, on stuff, that "should" be easy to check and fix, is just crappy work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arh, yeah, I remember that. i know accidents happen, and in coding a game like wow, stuff will go awry, but to continuesly fuck up, on stuff, that "should" be easy to check and fix, is just crappy work.
    Agreed, fellow warrior, agreed. A mistake is fine, bugs happen.. but just as you said, repeated mistakes are unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    At this point they should make at least that part purchasable in the Class hall.

I am all for diversity in classes and speccs, but what a shitty system this is for some of us. I mean..Beasmasters just BUY their skin? Granted, it looks shit..but they buy it, others need insane luck or do a crazy ass quest chain. And then there are the 100% drops from bosses.

Ok, at the end of the day I am unlocking even hidden skins that didn't drop (via the 200 WQs in another specc), but it just a shit system

And don't even get me started on classes that cannot place orders for follower equipment or not being able to level my ilv 800 followers because all quests on my mission board are 875 and higher.
    Yeah, I dont have a problem, with working towards a hidden skin, like the Aff lock one. But having some, where you have to be at the right place at the exact right moment, in the right shard (retribution) is just pissing on people. The "fix" i found, was to be at the spot at the exact time when the servers went up after maintenence and the blob would be there, ready to get recked.

And when they implemented BLP on the dungeon and raid skins, I got pretty much all of them, within a 3-4 week span.

But making the WB's "random" and then having only 4 bosses come up in what? 14 weeks, is just pissing on us, and then telling us, that the skins drops from Odyn / helya, and then coming out five weeks later, with a new "fix" - and the day before tell us that in 7.3 the WB's will be on a fixed rotation, like it was in the start of Legion, is a fucking joke.

Deleted
    Yeah, and you coming here, with your slick ass comment, will surely get us in a better mood, you asshat.

GTFO.
    lol get laid nerd. im a warrior my self and i ran Tov on all difficulties last weeks for the skin but bugs happen in a game if you cant deal with that "GTFO asshat"

Look, we've been fucked over by the world boss rotation and how Blizzard handles things. We're not the only ones.
    ye i understand that im in the same boat been waiing for nithog since feb. or something like that then this fix gave me up. but its just a skin in the end not even a good one, so no reason to get that rude about it.