Sylvari are ugly

I got banned from the official gw2 forums for stating this obvious fact.

How is that cool?

- - - Updated - - -

You must be a Sylvari.

Well it's not very constructive feedback, even if it might be true.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    How is that cool?

- - - Updated - - -

You must be a Sylvari.
    Pretty childish thing to point out. Probably what's cool about this.

Deleted
    GW2 forums are ran like nazi germany. Unless you say only praises about gw2/anet/forums you will get banned. I got banned(multiple times) for constructive criticism of either game play, game policies or forum policies.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're alright and essentially the elves of the game. Should have made a rogue Slyvari instead of an Asura (weapons are waaaay too small for rogue) and maybe I will with a freebie 80 later.

Surprising to me though, GW2 has the best looking humans in an MMO and I actually enjoy playing my female human warrior quite a bit. I usually cannot stand humans in MMOs too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by larix View Post
    GW2 forums are ran like nazi germany. Unless you say only praises about gw2/anet/forums you will get banned. I got banned(multiple times) for constructive criticism of either game play, game policies or forum policies.
    I dunno, I said some extremely nasty things about the game there over the past 4+ years and never got banned.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Please don't create pointless threads.