Thread: Quest vs AI

Deleted

Quest vs AI

Tried the game and am somehow happy - but since day 1 i have this quest 3 wins vs ai. I don't fight vs AI. This game is too hard. Nerf pls.

You can nerf it yourself. You try turning the difficulty down to beginner or is this one of those tongue-in-cheek posts? Hard to tell nowadays.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You can nerf it yourself. You try turning the difficulty down to beginner or is this one of those tongue-in-cheek posts? Hard to tell nowadays.
    But hero league doesn't account for that quest while it does for any other quest (like play diablo heroes gets done even playing thrall).

VS ai is too hard, it's too boring nobody can not fall asleep after not even having a draft.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I can sorta get that you're trolling here, I'm just not sure... what you're trying to accomplish?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Why? I say quest vs AI stays eternally in my quest book - chances are zero that I will ever play vs AI. This quest does not get overwritten nor accomplished as any other quest. But since it is the only one that stays it seems I am too bad for this game since I cannot willingly accomplish it, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    VS ai is too hard, it's too boring nobody can not fall asleep after not even having a draft.
    Considering vs AI queues happen almost instantly, it looks like more people play vs AI than play other modes, so apparently quite a few people manage just fine not having a draft?

15+ Year Old Account
    Why? I say quest vs AI stays eternally in my quest book - chances are zero that I will ever play vs AI. This quest does not get overwritten nor accomplished as any other quest. But since it is the only one that stays it seems I am too bad for this game since I cannot willingly accomplish it, ever.
    It's like... literally impossible to lose against AI, especially since you mentioned above you're doing Hero League so that means you're not a brand new player

Even shit players can stomp AI on Elite. If you put it on Beginner, the AI will literally stand there attacking minions in one spot as you 100-0 them

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right, you're just having a bitch that AI is "too hard" because it's too boring to play.

That's a you problem. End thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Oh right, you're just having a bitch that AI is "too hard" because it's too boring to play.

That's a you problem. End thread.
    You think this is not a problem?

15+ Year Old Account
    Only because it's generated this pointless thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't you do this quest playing ranked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

It's not.... back under the bridge troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Can't you do this quest playing ranked?
    No this special quest was overlooked, it is permanent and not completed by unranked or ranked play.

It's a bug. I would say. They never thougt plebs would not stay plebs.

No this special quest was overlooked, it is permanent and not completed by unranked or ranked play.

It's a bug. I would say. They never thougt plebs would not stay plebs.
    No, it's not a bug. It's a quest that is really easy to complete. Play on beginner difficulty, finish the quest in under 20 minutes, then once it's done you can go back to pretending you're not a pleb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    No, it's not a bug. It's a quest that is really easy to complete. Play on beginner difficulty, finish the quest in under 20 minutes, then once it's done you can go back to pretending you're not a pleb.
    Maybe you don't get it: vs AI, non draft games are terrible. It's unplayable boring. It feels so terrible to queue for that, I rather have that quest for ever in my log. Which maybe is not intended since vs AI is indeed for the most casual people who are obnoxious to play draft/ranked against other players. This quest is not worth doing it, yet it never ever gets replaced. Looks like a bug to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you don't get it: vs AI, non draft games are terrible. It's unplayable boring. It feels so terrible to queue for that, I rather have that quest for ever in my log. Which maybe is not intended since vs AI is indeed for the most casual people who are obnoxious to play draft/ranked against other players. This quest is not worth doing it, yet it never ever gets replaced. Looks like a bug to me.
    You sound like a delicate flower whos going to have a hard time when life actually gives you anything remotely difficult if the idea of playing a 7 minute AI game to get this quest that apparently bothers you so much that you felt the need to complain online about it. Either play a quick AI match, or don't and have it on your log forever.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're in danger of drowning on your own tears

Deleted
    Yeah yeah... I look for friends elsewhere

No, it's not a bug, Blizzard just didn't think some kid would be so upset and such a whiny bitch that they were unwilling to spend 20 minutes doing 1 quest. I've played vs AI to get quests done fast, plenty of times. It's not "unplayable", it's fast, easy, then you can go back to whatever else you wanna do.

As for me, FUCK draft, quick match is the way to go.

Thread started low and didn't stop tumbling, closing.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2017-07-31 at 10:36 AM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh