Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Are Hunter's being left out of the transmog fun?

so....read http://www.wowhead.com/news=268555/7...ous-felslinger

and then realised from their list...there isn't one item that a Hunter can use.....

I dont know how i feel about this....

EDIT:

Part two (on page 3):

http://www.wowhead.com/news=269085/t...or-and-weapons

still left out?
    Last edited by Banard; 2017-08-04 at 01:00 PM.

And I don't know about you, but I find most of the existing bows/crossbows/guns kind of boring.
    I find them a little limited in variety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    so....read http://www.wowhead.com/news=268555/7...ous-felslinger

and then realised from their list...there isn't one item that a Hunter can use.....

I dont know how i feel about this....
    Yes, but don't expect much sympathy.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Hmmm not entirely correct. FL Ragnaros drops a unique looking mail helmet.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Hmmm not entirely correct. FL Ragnaros drops a unique looking mail helmet.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=18817/cr...#same-model-as

not that unique. Not like there are leather,mail,cloth versions of Tusks of Mannoroth.

Hunters haven't really gotten anything unique since Rokdelar and Lokdelar. It could be argued now though, that every raid (until Legion of course) we got unique things in the form of primary weapons. I know some classes used to be able to use them for stat sticks, but never a primary. There's also the uniqueness we get from pets.
    Now, I'm not saying that is justifiable, but at the same time, we technically got something unique all the time opposed to other classes that could equip a multitude of items.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=18817/cr...#same-model-as

not that unique. Not like there are leather,mail,cloth versions of Tusks of Mannoroth.
    Not the helm I was refering to. http://www.wowhead.com/item=71356/cr...flame#comments From FL Ragnaros, just like I wrote.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

It's a side effect of using mail armor (only 2 classes use it) and ranged weapons (only class that use them). Developers will favor items that can be used by as many classes as possible.

But, on the other hand, every single ranged weapon in the game right now is an exclusive transmog for hunters.

Wish hunters used leather instead of mail. it'd make more sense and we wouldnt have such ugly gear year after year

I wish they'd let us transmog Thor'idal. Sadly, if the next expansion is indeed old god/azshara/void themed, we'll probably get Ulduar timewalking before we get Sunwell timewalking.

it deffinaly feels that way a lot of the mail transmog is horrible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reimmi2016 View Post
    Wish hunters used leather instead of mail. it'd make more sense and we wouldnt have such ugly gear year after year
    Ugly, so true.
    There isn't really one good looking Hunter set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by knallfix View Post
    Ugly, so true.
    There isn't really one good looking Hunter set.
    MoP Challenge mode set?

Deleted
    Just sayin that almost all of the class sets were ugly af.

It's so hard to even look decent not wearing the same transmog as 90% other blood elves or orcs :/

Quote Originally Posted by Xloudman View Post
    I wish they'd let us transmog Thor'idal. Sadly, if the next expansion is indeed old god/azshara/void themed, we'll probably get Ulduar timewalking before we get Sunwell timewalking.
    Before Legion I used that other bow from sunwell as substitute. Looks similar, but is a bit huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedarion View Post
    Just sayin that almost all of the class sets were ugly af.

It's so hard to even look decent not wearing the same transmog as 90% other blood elves or orcs :/
    this is why I stick to BC leatherworking transmogs with obscure materials and low drop chance patterns

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xloudman View Post
    this is why I stick to BC leatherworking transmogs with obscure materials and low drop chance patterns
    Still, due to the graphics advancement less and less people want less-polygons low-res thingies. I actually love the murloc/naga new set <mythic version> and the ToS renewed set. I think these are great. I hope they stick with the dude who designed them coz finally there is nothing to be ashamed of :P

Deleted
    You literally have 2 weapon types entirely to yourselves...

I wouldn't call that being left out...

I've wore tier 6 for years, so I'm quite happy with tier 20 being swah(for me) - I'm just missing boots for a full mythic transmog now

Deleted
    Striker, Bloodscale, Blood Knight, Riftstalker, Gronnstalker, Sunwell shammy, Ulduar cannons... not nearly as good as plate and cloth, but at least IMNERHO, not quite as bad as leather, until now I only find Bard, FL dark blue set and Ulduar druid really nice.
    For weapons, we're fooked. No other class uses ranged weapons, so Bliz don't give enough fooks.