Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Unfortunately, the best part of Thori'dal was broken when Legion launched, that being it's unique autoshot projectile... It went from a brilliant and beautiful blue&white long trail of starlight to... Using the exact same animation as the BM artifact gun (the little teal-ish lightning bolt), because reasons...

I reported this bug during the beta, and the PTR of the prepatch, and the prepatch, and after Legion launched, they never addressed it.
    Honestly, what I think they did was just use the Thori'dal animation for the BM gun, and change it to be lightningy to lazily save themselves time/effort. They do this quite often with spells and you'll sometimes see an old weak aura pop up for some new spell effect or debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Xloudman View Post
    Honestly, what I think they did was just use the Thori'dal animation for the BM gun, and change it to be lightningy to lazily save themselves time/effort. They do this quite often with spells and you'll sometimes see an old weak aura pop up for some new spell effect or debuff.
    Which is really, really fucking sad, considering they could just copy/paste the spell, and then give it a new ID before changing the animation... Changing the spellID does not take enough effort for that to be an acceptable practice.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    So part two:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=269085/t...or-and-weapons

still left out it appears....
    One of your specs can use both of the "special" weapons.

Historically you could also get the corrupted ashbringer... because; everything used to be a hunter weapon anyway.