Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    I am Murloc! Mirishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Get off my lawn!
    Posts
    5,701
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Im simply informing people so hopefully blizzard can change it, and other people seem to see it as "No one cares" and "It does not effect gameplay, so you cant complain"

    But yes, i guess i am having a "Hissy fit" over something i spent gold on, that does not work
    You aren't informing, you're whining. 'omg omg what the utter fuck omg omg just delete mounts might as well not see them either'

    Its a cosmetic glyph meant for YOU. If YOU want the cosmetic effect. You're acting like people can't see your Mythic Arch mount or something, where actual prestige/effort was involved.

    Christ, the stuff that is important to some of you people.
    I'm not a defender of Blizzard, I'm an opponent of stupid.

  2. #42
    This thread was on front page so i skimmed over it. Holy hell 8k post in 1 year. When do you have time to play the game and enjoy ur tmogs? Sometimes gotta take a step back and enjoy life. There is more to it then shoving your opinion down people throats, also be open to other peoples opinions if your gonna post urs so vehemently.

  3. #43
    Herald of the Titans MrHappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,964
    on topic of glyphs....is the wrathguard still do worse dps than felguard?

  4. #44
    Over 9000! FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    You aren't informing, you're whining. 'omg omg what the utter fuck omg omg just delete mounts might as well not see them either'

    Its a cosmetic glyph meant for YOU. If YOU want the cosmetic effect. You're acting like people can't see your Mythic Arch mount or something, where actual prestige/effort was involved.

    Christ, the stuff that is important to some of you people.
    i think you are missing the point of me talking about "remove mounts"

    people are trying to make the point "its just cosmetic, therefore your point is moot" well mounts are cosmetic? So if sudenly mounts turned to all just look like horses, no one would be allowed to complain right?
    also what gives you the right to decide what i find "Prestige/effort" should only people who have the mythic mount be able to show off? Not everyone can afford the soul shard glyph. Just because an item is owned by more then 1% of the player base, you do not have the right to "Show it off"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-07-27 at 06:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domoda View Post
    I was a "Warlock main" In vanilla and i think soulshards disappeared upon logging out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Me too!

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because blizzard put something in the game that does not work, that costs time and resources to get?
    aww man, all these people should too then
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-the-wrong-way
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ht=class+mount

    and the thousands of people who complained about their class mounts, i mean they are all just cosmetic, and by that mean it is pointless and they are all giant kids.


    Just because something is cosmetic, does not make the point "moot" and the one annoyed that they got ripped off "a giant kid"
    It works fine, stop crying

  6. #46
    Over 9000! FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblinkong View Post
    This thread was on front page so i skimmed over it. Holy hell 8k post in 1 year. When do you have time to play the game and enjoy ur tmogs? Sometimes gotta take a step back and enjoy life. There is more to it then shoving your opinion down people throats, also be open to other peoples opinions if your gonna post urs so vehemently.
    Again, i fine with people having opinions, but the opinion "it is cosmetic so your opinion does not matter" is an opinion trying to shoot down others, because their opinion is "better then it" and that is the type i am trying to shoot down

    people are fine to have their opinion, but when theirs is trying to make others "False" is where the problem comes in

    for example "It does not effect gameplay so you cant complain"
    and
    "Who cares"
    both opnions that try to make others seem less then theirs

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    It works fine, stop crying
    Except it does not, it only shows for you
    why do fire mage get to have theirs show to everyone else, but ours only shows for us?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    on topic of glyphs....is the wrathguard still do worse dps than felguard?
    No, luckly they fixed that, took em a good month and abit, but they fixed it

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Goblinkong View Post
    This thread was on front page so i skimmed over it. Holy hell 8k post in 1 year. When do you have time to play the game and enjoy ur tmogs? Sometimes gotta take a step back and enjoy life. There is more to it then shoving your opinion down people throats, also be open to other peoples opinions if your gonna post urs so vehemently.
    Mostly well im waiting for ques or on a flight path
    also 1 years 6 months
    Also for example this here counts as multiple posts if i am correct, so it adds up quick
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-07-27 at 06:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domoda View Post
    I was a "Warlock main" In vanilla and i think soulshards disappeared upon logging out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Me too!

  7. #47
    I am Murloc! Mirishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Get off my lawn!
    Posts
    5,701
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because blizzard put something in the game that does not work, that costs time and resources to get?
    aww man, all these people should too then
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-the-wrong-way
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ht=class+mount

    and the thousands of people who complained about their class mounts, i mean they are all just cosmetic, and by that mean it is pointless and they are all giant kids.


    Just because something is cosmetic, does not make the point "moot" and the one annoyed that they got ripped off "a giant kid"
    Except YOU can see the effect of YOUR glyph, as it is intended. Maybe you should ask yourself why other people seeing video game effects is so important to you?

    The problem isn't that you have a complaint - the problem is that you're doing the internet equivalent of a 6 year-old not getting his way and screaming/kicking/flailing. And when people pointed that out you went straight into hyperbole mode with the 'why not delete mounts and clothes and armor its cosmetic' nonsense.

    I'm not a defender of Blizzard, I'm an opponent of stupid.

  8. #48
    I sure have time to look at something fucking flowing above your Head

  9. #49
    Legendary! A dot Ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    America, you great unfinished symphony.
    Posts
    6,031
    My question is... if there are things like this that are only cosmetic for our personal benefit/enjoyment. Why can't we have client side things like NE paladins, goblin monks... etc.

    I mean I know it can be done with mods...
    *I'd rather be divisive than indecisive, drop the niceties!*

  10. #50
    Over 9000! FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Except YOU can see the effect of YOUR glyph, as it is intended. Maybe you should ask yourself why other people seeing video game effects is so important to you?

    The problem isn't that you have a complaint - the problem is that you're doing the internet equivalent of a 6 year-old not getting his way and screaming/kicking/flailing. And when people pointed that out you went straight into hyperbole mode with the 'why not delete mounts and clothes and armor its cosmetic' nonsense.

    Except other people cannot.
    The issue is it is a cosmetic that you pay gold or time to get, and it does not tell you that it ONLY shows for you.
    Unlike any glyph, mount, pet, toy, this ONLY shows for you, it does not tell you in any way, and there is NO good reason for it too.
    Yet people seem to try and pull "It is only cosmetic, so therefore you cant complain about it" and that argument is horrible, so yeah it gets me abit pissed off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domoda View Post
    I was a "Warlock main" In vanilla and i think soulshards disappeared upon logging out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Me too!

  11. #51
    I am Murloc! Mirishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Get off my lawn!
    Posts
    5,701
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i think you are missing the point of me talking about "remove mounts"

    people are trying to make the point "its just cosmetic, therefore your point is moot" well mounts are cosmetic? So if sudenly mounts turned to all just look like horses, no one would be allowed to complain right?
    also what gives you the right to decide what i find "Prestige/effort" should only people who have the mythic mount be able to show off? Not everyone can afford the soul shard glyph. Just because an item is owned by more then 1% of the player base, you do not have the right to "Show it off"
    So your reason for this petty topic is 'other ppl cant afford this, i can so they should see it'. That is... sad.

    Also, did you ever consider the possibility that it might be a bug before you went into your tirade? Or did you just jump straight into RAAAAAAGE mode?
    I'm not a defender of Blizzard, I'm an opponent of stupid.

  12. #52
    Over 9000! FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    My question is... if there are things like this that are only cosmetic for our personal benefit/enjoyment. Why can't we have client side things like NE paladins, goblin monks... etc.

    I mean I know it can be done with mods...
    I dont know, the issue is from now on we will have to be careful of ANY glyphs or toys they add, i dont want to spend 500k on the lightforged warframe to suddenly find out to everyone else it looks like im riding the sky golem.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    So your reason for this petty topic is 'other ppl cant afford this, i can so they should see it'. That is... sad.

    Also, did you ever consider the possibility that it might be a bug before you went into your tirade? Or did you just jump straight into RAAAAAAGE mode?
    uhh no, that was your arguement >_> Are you even reading your own posts?
    "Its a cosmetic glyph meant for YOU. If YOU want the cosmetic effect. You're acting like people can't see your Mythic Arch mount or something, where actual prestige/effort was involved. "

    you brought up how "You're acting like people can't see your Mythic Arch mount or something, where actual prestige/effort was involved."
    so i told you "What gives you the right to decide how much effort/prestige i need to be proud of something i have and want to show off"


    And yes, i considiered it a bug, but it has been like this for a month with a few people commenting on it allready but nothing from blizzard, not a mention, or a fix (as a fix would be very easy, these were literally in the game in mop as a default thing)
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-07-27 at 06:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domoda View Post
    I was a "Warlock main" In vanilla and i think soulshards disappeared upon logging out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Me too!

  13. #53
    Legendary! A dot Ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    America, you great unfinished symphony.
    Posts
    6,031
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I dont know, the issue is from now on we will have to be careful of ANY glyphs or toys they add, i dont want to spend 500k on the lightforged warframe to suddenly find out to everyone else it looks like im riding the sky golem.
    LOL truth. I wonder if this is the same for other glyphs.
    *I'd rather be divisive than indecisive, drop the niceties!*

  14. #54
    Over 9000! FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    LOL truth. I wonder if this is the same for other glyphs.
    I have been looking, so far ive seen no other glyphs that ONLY show for the player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domoda View Post
    I was a "Warlock main" In vanilla and i think soulshards disappeared upon logging out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Me too!

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    So your reason for this petty topic is 'other ppl cant afford this, i can so they should see it'. That is... sad.

    Also, did you ever consider the possibility that it might be a bug before you went into your tirade? Or did you just jump straight into RAAAAAAGE mode?
    Not that this issue really matters to me but...

    yeah, the point of prestige items is that other people see them and go "ooooohhh".

    Thats LITERALLY the point of those items.

    How dense are you?

  16. #56
    I am Murloc! Mirishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Get off my lawn!
    Posts
    5,701
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I dont know, the issue is from now on we will have to be careful of ANY glyphs or toys they add, i dont want to spend 500k on the lightforged warframe to suddenly find out to everyone else it looks like im riding the sky golem.

    - - - Updated - - -



    uhh no, that was your arguement >_> Are you even reading your own posts?
    "Its a cosmetic glyph meant for YOU. If YOU want the cosmetic effect. You're acting like people can't see your Mythic Arch mount or something, where actual prestige/effort was involved. "

    you brought up how "Your acting like people cant see yoru mythic Arch mount or something, where actual prestige/effort was involved"
    so i told you "What gives you the right to decide how much effort/prestige i need to be proud of something i have and want to show off"


    And yes, i considiered it a bug, but it has been like this for a month with a few people commenting on it allready but nothing from blizzard, not a mention, or a fix (as a fix would be very easy, these were literally in the game in mop as a default thing)
    I know what I said. A lot of effects are player-side only, like the Arms Artifact AOE/shadow spikes thing, to reduce visual clutter for players.

    My point was asking you if your brain actually paused to consider the possibility that it was instead a bug (as opposed to Blizzard 'ripping you off) before you flew off into Rageville. You kinda answered my question though.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Not that this issue really matters to me but...

    yeah, the point of prestige items is that other people see them and go "ooooohhh".

    Thats LITERALLY the point of those items.

    How dense are you?
    A better question is, how dense are you to consider a glyph to be prestigious? Its apparently extremely important to the OP that people see his little shards, I get that, but that doesn't automatically make it important to other players.

    Or apparently, bug notwithstanding, to Blizzard.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2017-07-27 at 06:26 PM.
    I'm not a defender of Blizzard, I'm an opponent of stupid.

  17. #57
    Over 9000! FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    9,798
    it says

    not

    So either
    A. it is a bug, that they are ignoring.
    B. they right out dont care and are willing to rip us off
    also i assume you dont play warlock much, but we have a history in legion of blizzard screwing us over with glyphs

    Wrarthguard glyph, in the game since legion beta, never got a place to drop, finally got added in 7.2, did less damage then the pet without the glyph
    yeah, using the glyph made you do LESS damage (For more then a whole month!)
    Three new soul shard glyphs added to files and in blue post
    only 2 of them in game, third is just... no where
    fel succubus added to super rare drop in dungeon, only 1 time use, meaning you need to farm it, and guess what, this pet did less damage then the default, yeah, it makes it do less damage, because it is not considered a "demon" by spells/abilities, no demonic empowerment, no soul link(Again, for a whole month)
    Also succubus are STILL broken and wont cast invisibility on their own anymore, you have to manually cast it for them, even when you have autocast turned on.


    So yes, sorry, mind me if after being fucked over and over by blizz ,that i an other warlock are annoyed being ripped off

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I know what I said. A lot of effects are player-side only, like the Arms Artifact AOE/shadow spikes thing, to reduce visual clutter for players.

    My point was asking you if your brain actually paused to consider the possibility that it was something like that, as opposed to Blizzard 'ripping you off' before you flew off into Rageville. You kinda answered my question though.

    - - - Updated - - -



    A better question is, how dense are you to consider a glyph to be prestigious?
    ok, so why do fire mages fire orbs show? i mean, have you thought of that? why does their fire orbs get to show, but not our soul shards?
    also again, what right do you get to control what we consider prestigious?

    And if you read my post yes, yes i did, that gives them no excuse to not tell us, update us, or fix it within the month it has been in the game and been like this
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-07-27 at 06:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domoda View Post
    I was a "Warlock main" In vanilla and i think soulshards disappeared upon logging out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Me too!

  18. #58
    I mean yes sure it'd be cool if everyone could see them but I still wonder when your head will burst if something like this "pisses you off"...

  19. #59
    Over 9000! FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    9,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    I mean yes sure it'd be cool if everyone could see them but I still wonder when your head will burst if something like this "pisses you off"...
    What kinda person would buy something, have it not work then be told they are "cry babies" when they complain it does not work?
    like yes it would be cool... i mean its not like all glyphs since they were added worked the way they do now, and this one literally does not work, and does not tell you it does not work.

    People spend time farming the recipe, people spend gold buyying the glyph, yet it does not work, and it does not tell you
    Quote Originally Posted by Domoda View Post
    I was a "Warlock main" In vanilla and i think soulshards disappeared upon logging out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Me too!

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    What kinda person would buy something, have it not work then be told they are "cry babies" when they complain it does not work?
    like yes it would be cool... i mean its not like all glyphs since they were added worked the way they do now, and this one literally does not work, and does not tell you it does not work.

    People spend time farming the recipe, people spend gold buyying the glyph, yet it does not work, and it does not tell you
    It works just fine, only not in the way you/we/some interpret it. Maybe the tooltip should be updated or the effect changed so that everyone can see it but dont bring me that "Im entitled why doesnt Blizzard listen" bs. Post on the official forum or tag @Warcraftdevs on Twitter if you actually want to get an answer since going on a hothead raging spree here isnt going to get you anything but reactions like mine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •