Question UH Legendary Question

My leggo luck has been terrible, all I have so far is the Cloak, the Boots, and tonight I got the Ring that makes my pet possibly generate a rune. So to my question...

Currently running Clawing Shadows and Infected Claws.

If Unholy Frenzy = More Death Coils = More Pet Energy = More chances to proc a rune should I adjust my build to use UF and start prioritizing DC as much if not more than Scourge Strike? Usually now I'm busy enough that my RP will cap sometimes and stay capped for a few seconds, should I change my rotation so I'm burning more RP to bang out DC as often and soon as possible?

Ideally you should be running UF, and DA anyway for most fights (FA, maybe Goroth being potential exceptions). Infected Claws is fine until you get shoulders iirc. When DA is up DC is your top priority.

Dunno about you, but for me DC is always the first priority. My DCs are doing more damage than all the others filler spells.

7+ Year Old Account
    Which ring? UVA or God tier soul of the deathlord?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Dunno about you, but for me DC is always the first priority. My DCs are doing more damage than all the others filler spells.
    Surely not? Dc doesn't proc stuff like scourge of world's?

Also do you not sit on some pr/dc procs for when pet is off cd?

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Which ring? UVA or God tier soul of the deathlord?
    UVA, the one that gives pet claw 10% chance to regenerate a rune. Shitty but all I got.

Even with scourge of world procs, my scourge strikes are doing poor damage. It's laughable. Even with wound bursts, they're still doing less damage than DC. Festering strikes do more damage but at the cost of another rune. But considering I'm sometimes runes caped, I have no problem casting them even thought my target already has 8 wounds. It's especially true when I'm having a lot of RP aswell.
    You have to take into account my DK has a mix of tank gears (read lot of haste), and I'm running with UF. That may be the reason why I'm swimming with a lot of ressources.
    My sims still say UF is the best talent.

So... Yeah. Sounds weird but I won't complain.
    Btw, what is pr ? Maybe you mean RP ? If so, like I said before, I'm swimming in ressources. You can spend them without any regards to your pet's CD. I save them only when I know DA is close to be ready again.

Deleted
    I agree with you ss hits for shit, while I easily get 1m+ dc crits.

I'm barely into mythic progress though so it's not easy to tell how good I am as I don't think hc ranks are that useful?

If you are swimming in resources still, maybe swap pp to something else?

My leggo luck has been terrible, all I have so far is the Cloak, the Boots, and tonight I got the Ring that makes my pet possibly generate a rune. So to my question...

Currently running Clawing Shadows and Infected Claws.
    I still have no Unholy specific legendaries (love this system Blizzard! Great job on legendaries!) and UF + DA is still my top performing spec both in sims and actual encounters.

I would definitely give UF a shot.

I assumed I would run IC until I get the shoulders sometime in 2018.