Poll: What is the BEST Legion Zone to you?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Tbf, if you have trouble navigating those zones, it's because you're a bad player.
    Sure, dude. I guess there is a skill for not being pissed when you need to take a 5 minutes detour to reach something that would take 10 seconds of flight.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: Donald Trump and Pepe Trump troll each other.

Also, Stormheim has to be my favourite so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Sure, dude. I guess there is a skill for not being pissed when you need to take a 5 minutes detour to reach something that would take 10 seconds of flight.
    5minutes? Sure? maybe at the very worst in Highmountain (assuming you're not clever enough to just google where the path is up the mountain)

But every other zone? You're dreaming. Which zone are you struggling with so much?

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Jaylock has got to be the best fisherman on MMO-C. No mather what bait he uses, he allways catches fish

He should really have a Fisherman title
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    I disagree. I find the forests of Suramar to be stunningly colorful and gorgeous.

Highmountain, on the other hand, is just a bland brown and white pallete like we've seen in many zones before it, and brings almost nothing new to the table. It feels like a better version of zones we've seen before. Suramar feels entirely new.
    Well, tastes differ! Like I said, I loved the city, but the colour scheme of Suramar's forest areas really does nothing for me. The browns, oranges and yellows I think just kind of gets me down.
    https://www.extremetech.com/wp-conte...st-639x360.jpg

Meanwhile I was just blown away by Highmountain when I walked into the valley to this view:
    https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...20160919101159

Won't disagree it's got similarities to some older zones like Grizzly Hills but I'm okay with that. Grizzly Hills was awesome, and this is like that zone brought into the modern age.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    In your opinion what is the BEST Legion Zone?

For me its the Broken Shore, so much to do there, lots of variety, fun world quests.

What is the best zone for you? It could be because of aesthetics, you like the world quests there, the atmosphere, etc.
    Pfff... hahahaha... No, mate. Suramar, and Suramar City.. Wish we had more use of it. Haha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Stormheim. I am a big fan of Vikings and Vrykuls lore.

Deleted
    Val'Sharah for me.

The Ysera cutscene and such...it gets me every time I level through there.

Highmountain was the best, even better with flying. Worst is Suramar by a lot. I haven't been there other than the Hunter and Mage class hall quests after getting flying.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account

For me its the Broken Shore, so much to do there, lots of variety, fun world quests.

What is the best zone for you? It could be because of aesthetics, you like the world quests there, the atmosphere, etc.
    Why all the bait m8? We all know that you are just picking something dumb to make people write.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    If I was weekly gated on all of my characters for Suramar, I would have gone Azuna.

I just loved the questline. Having said that though, I feel that one of the only other 'structures' (loose term here) that rivals Suramar city is the Tomb of Sargeras.

It looks so badass!

Suramar and Val'shara are awesome.

I can't stand Stormheim, Highmountain and Broken Shore. Such ugly and boring zones.

Azsuna is okay.

Deleted
    Visually Suramar, overall Val'sharah. Broken Shore fights Highmountain for top retardation spot pre-pathfinder.

It baffles me how people could like Suramar more than the rest. It's just a huge pile of fake buildings with hostile mobs around and absolutely nothing to look at or to do.

Suramar > Val'sharah > Other

7+ Year Old Account

Suramar Is overwhelmingly beautiful, the City's large scope, the streets, all the places to explore and all the buildings In general In the area of Suramar Is amazing. I rather we didn't have more elves, and that Suramar's existance was explained In a better fashion, but still you can't ignore how large and neat the City Is. I wish all of our capital cities were to expand, I mean It's about time right? Most of our capitals were around for 10+ years, some even longer than that, time to expand somewhere! Like I could see Orgrimmar expand Northward take more of the lands to the North, and Ashenvale. What Is now known as the Warsong Lumber Camp could be pushed outward, and where the original camp stood will be an expanded part of the city.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Argus. Why?! Cause, it's a Megazone, that consists of 3 zones. It has a Dungeon, a Raid, it's the Legion's capital, it houses the Army of Light, and it's badass. The Questline's amazing, the Variety is nice. The Skyboxes are fucking glorious, and they link with each-other in each zone, as well.

Also, Antorus looks like the most badass raid i've seen in a while. The only time something's looked so badass, was at Ulduar. But, not only is this Legion, but there are Titans, Legion Artillery, and an AMAZING ENDING/Skyboxes. Also, The Eonar area. :O Oh, and not to mention the Garothi Worldbreaker area. As well as the Third wing area. Oh, and the Seat is filled with 7 Titan seats, a Skybox filled with Sargeras' Nebula, Void Planets, Argus, a Doomed Azeroth, Fel Planets, Dead Planets, Alien Planets, Stars, and so forth! AMAZING!

Add Argus pls.
    It's not even released yet, chill out, It doesn't count. But so far Argus looks like 3 large Broken Shore areas, not fun.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    It baffles me how people could like Suramar more than the rest. It's just a huge pile of fake buildings with hostile mobs around and absolutely nothing to look at or to do.
    A lot of things baffle you, but don't worry. It's all OK.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Suramar Is overwhelmingly beautiful, the City's large scope, the streets, all the places to explore and all the buildings In general In the area of Suramar Is amazing. I rather we didn't have more elves, and that Suramar's existance was explained In a better fashion, but still you can't ignore how large and neat the City Is. I wish all of our capital cities were to expand, I mean It's about time right? Most of our capitals were around for 10+ years, some even longer than that, time to expand somewhere! Like I could see Orgrimmar expand Northward take more of the lands to the North, and Ashenvale. What Is now known as the Warsong Lumber Camp could be pushed outward, and where the original camp stood will be an expanded part of the city.

It's not even released yet, chill out, It doesn't count. But so far Argus looks like 3 large Broken Shore areas, not fun.
    Dude, 90% Of the zone is like, released. Hell, we're getting a LOT more story in Argus, than we did at The Broken Shore.

What is considered "fun" in your eyes?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    A lot more to look at than the Broken Shore, Azsuna, And Val'sharah, i'll tell ya that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Val'sharah because it's hilarious thanks to the badly written Tyrande x Malfurion dialogue. Also it's the shortest of the zones.

Without flying Suramar was cancer to navigate, so I hate that zone.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-07-27 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    All zones suck, because they are a pain in the ass to navigate without flying.
    Not really the case. They're really easy to go through.

The Broken Isle zones are only this big: <------>

Meanwhile, you have areas in Wrath being this big: <----------------->

The Broken Isles aren't that pushed in, either. Some of its really empty.