Poll: What is the BEST Legion Zone to you?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I gotta go with Highmountain (it's one word) they've given me all my best legendaries for Arms, including Ayala's Stone Heart in week 1 of the xpac.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Not really the case. They're really easy to go through.

The Broken Isle zones are only this big: <------>

Meanwhile, you have areas in Wrath being this big: <----------------->

The Broken Isles aren't that pushed in, either. Some of its really empty.
    It's not about the size, it's about the terrain design itself.

You can have complex mountain ranges and valleys and shit with poor roadways through them, or you can have a world with no flying- because in order for people to actually want to keep traversing those zones they need to not be a pain in the ass to move about in.

It wasn't hard to move around the Broken Isles pre-Pathfinder, but it was tedious and unrewarding. Especially with areas like the big peak in Azsuna, where you'd find the one path up the mountain, fall down a tiny ledge, and then have to throw yourself off the cliff and run all the way back to the path to get back to the top because that tiny error was unrecoverable.

Story wise, Suramar. Environmentally, its a tie between Stormheim and Highmountain. Broken Shore is the least interesting zone in this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Wow.. the Irony is strong in this one <3

My favourite zones:

Stormheim
    Broken Shore
    Highmountain

I love the lore around em

or wait, am I trolling/baiting because I have a different opinion than you?
    Dude, it's Jaylock. Don't white knight him. He's been a known troll on this forum since Cata times.

OT: best is Highmountain and Val'Sharah. Strong dislike for Suramar and Azsuna. Suramar went from "Wow, gorgeous!" To "fuck me I don't want to be here" in like a week. The city sucks to navigate, the big ruins that tunnel through the whole west side of the zone suck to navigate through.
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2017-07-27 at 03:26 PM.

Elven architecture this expansion is incredible.
    Suramar is by far my favourite, but Azsuna comes a close second. The story is enjoyable and it's less of a pain to navigate than the other three.

Aside from the Broken Shore, the art department have done a brilliant job with this expansion, as always!

The Broken Shore is admittedly dull, not helped by the fairly lackluster storytelling and overused green-ness. The Tomb of Sargeras does a good job of avoiding a monotonous green/black colour palette on the inside - I wish they had done a bit more to reflect this on the Broken Shore!

10+ Year Old Account
    Highmountain is my absolute favorite. Love snowy mountains.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Deleted
    Suramar Lore & Quests are AWESOME !

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Such a huge surprise you would pick the one zone most of the community hates, almost as if you're trying to bait people into trash talking you. Hmmmmm
    /thread

it's obviously the worst, but it's not like jaylock constantly posts how good the things are that everyone else hates, oh wait he does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Because ppl with different opinions = baiting people.. k.
    yes when every thread you make is always trying to be controversial, you'll be the one guy in the doughnut shop going, WHO HERE HATES DOUGHNUTS?!

then act shocked when your opinion is different from everyone else.

and oh look at the votes, you're the 6%, truly shocking, a complete shithole of crappy grey and green rocks is better than the beauty of suramar?

(insert just because you're different doesn't mean you're useful meme)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    /thread

it's obviously the worst, but it's not like jaylock constantly posts how good the things are that everyone else hates, oh wait he does.

- - - Updated - - -

yes when every thread you make is always trying to be controversial, you'll be the one guy in the doughnut shop going, WHO HERE HATES DOUGHNUTS?!

then act shocked when your opinion is different from everyone else.

and oh look at the votes, you're the 6%, truly shocking, a complete shithole of crappy grey and green rocks is better than the beauty of suramar?

(insert just because you're different doesn't mean you're useful meme)
    I never said I didn't like the rest of the zones. I think each zone is amazing in their own right, especially Suramar.

I just happen to think the Broken Shore is the best zone because its easy to navigate, it looks very demonic and on point with the theme of the expansion, with the Tomb of Sargeras on the rock. The world quests are very well done and the questing was and is fun.

Again, not sure why you and others come here bashing me for my opinion.

stormheim cause of the wotlk feeling

and I said to myself 'this is a jaylol thread'

sry my dude broken shore was the dealbreaker that helped me to decide to unsub

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    From a story point of view : Suramar
    From a rewards point of view : Broken Shore

Such a huge surprise you would pick the one zone most of the community hates, almost as if you're trying to bait people into trash talking you. Hmmmmm
    One word: Jaylock.

You hate to give it to Suramar. beatiful area and city with a instresting and engaging story (minus all the gating but that's not an issue now).

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormheim, because Howling Fjord nostalgia trip is real

Its what he does. Its the whole point of his thread. To be honest he should be banned...again. Its quite annoying.

Suramar, because I love how the city looks, even better with the night time potion..name is eluding me right now.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    IMO Suramar is the worst zone they've ever released.

And all these zones suck relative to the wide open MOP zones. It's like picking which flavor of shit you like best.
    Wide open zones with 100 by 100 meter empty spots don't add content.

Legion zones are crowded but not claustrophobic for me at least, flying makes it much simpler.

I voted for Suramar, but the truth is I like all zones. Most beautiful WoW ever (not surprisingly, yes, being the last exp, but still)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liarparadox View Post
    I genuinely pity him.
    Why? He's having fun. Other people are having fun. Some people take the bait, most no longer do. He seems to be the mods' pet though, so I guess some basic human pity might indeed be called for.