Poll: What is the BEST Legion Zone to you?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    In your opinion what is the BEST Legion Zone?

For me its the Broken Shore, so much to do there, lots of variety, fun world quests.

What is the best zone for you? It could be because of aesthetics, you like the world quests there, the atmosphere, etc.
    Can't decide between Highmountain and Stormheim. The rest is just elf filth and demon shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Dude, it's Jaylock. Don't white knight him. He's been a known troll on this forum since Cata times.

OT: best is Highmountain and Val'Sharah. Strong dislike for Suramar and Azsuna. Suramar went from "Wow, gorgeous!" To "fuck me I don't want to be here" in like a week. The city sucks to navigate, the big ruins that tunnel through the whole west side of the zone suck to navigate through.
    Nothing about white knighting, it's the usual counter trolls i see here

"ehmagerd jaylock likes something and I must give up my own opinion and dislike whatever he likes, that way the cool kids will like me!"

that's the type of pathetic behaviour I expect within some groups of WoW players, I expected adults to.. grow beyond that, but alas that is a far cry from reality.

I love Broken Shore, regardless of who dislikes/likes it, because unlike others, I can think for myself

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    It takes zero skill to have a modicum of awareness of the layout of the zone you are in.
    But it takes plenty of time. Time which I would prefer to spend on fun activities instead. I guess you agree that, don't you?