Season 4 Elite PvP availability

Hey. When will this be updated to purchase the whole set? Already got 2k rating for the season.

Thanks.

Deleted
    As soon as the season ends. 22-29?

7+ Year Old Account
    Im an affliction lock, trying to get 2k rating, i dont pvp a ton, but i wanna reach 2k to get the mog, since if i dont, 50% of a set is literally gone forever, anyone wanna help? also anyone have any recommendations? im 1500 in 2s as i heard that is the easiest to get to 2k in, what kinda comp should i look for, what should i go in 2v2,3v3, 10v10?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-08-12 at 08:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Im an affliction lock, trying to get 2k rating, i dont pvp a ton, but i wanna reach 2k to get the mog, since if i dont, 50% of a set is literally gone forever, anyone wanna help? also anyone have any recommendations? im 1500 in 2s as i heard that is the easiest to get to 2k in, what kinda comp should i look for, what should i go in 2v2,3v3, 10v10?
    Not everyone knows this, but last season they nerfed the requirement for elite mog from 2k to 1900. Good luck!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrin View Post
    Not everyone knows this, but last season they nerfed the requirement for elite mog from 2k to 1900. Good luck!
    1900? welp... im still 1500 so alot more work to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

What.. is it possible to get elite set from 2s?..
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Rshammy/ lock, or priest/lock. 3s war.lock.rhsammy or uh dk.lock.rshammy these comps are very strong and not too hard to do decent at. Also lock.shadow priest.rshammy good 3

7+ Year Old Account
    If you reach it on one char can you also buy it on different characters?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rascal Bob View Post
    If you reach it on one char can you also buy it on different characters?
    As a person who almost always gets the season sets on my chars, im sorry to tell you that is not true

Atleast not for season 1-2 set, i got it on 4 chars, but i am unable to buy it on chars which i didnt play to 2k+

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    As a person who almost always gets the season sets on my chars, im sorry to tell you that is not true

Atleast not for season 1-2 set, i got it on 4 chars, but i am unable to buy it on chars which i didnt play to 2k+
    Bummer, ah well maybe I can max out my artifact/htalents on those characters fast enough and reach 1.9k as well. I guess I spent too much time going for glad on my main.

I am happy this seasons warrior set looks like garbasso so I don't have to grind out rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    I am happy this seasons warrior set looks like garbasso so I don't have to grind out rating.
    Why, it is really cool, not as cool as legion season 1 tho xD

About availability, it will probably be available next tuesday when the season ends, since it is already in the game, not needing the patch to be activated by blizz.
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

Deleted
    Last few days is the easiest to get 2k i think
    Last edited by mmoc720a3c6de5; 2017-08-16 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferozan View Post
    Why, it is really cool, not as cool as legion season 1 tho xD

About availability, it will probably be available next tuesday when the season ends, since it is already in the game, not needing the patch to be activated by blizz.
    I like the non elite set more than the elite one for this seasons. And yes i agree Season 1/2 set is awesome and I wear it all the time