[Balance] AOE alternatives to LATC and SOTA?

I have not been graced with either of these two legendarys yet, what are my other two best options for AOE?

- OI (Bracers) is arguably the best overall legendary; can be used in any situation and is a top 3 legendary on virtually every fight.
    - IFE (Ring) is better for ST, but still great for AoE too.
    - KJBW (Trinket) is great when its on-use hits a ridiculous number of targets each time it's off cooldown. That said, it's extremely lackluster when it doesn't.
    - Cloak (I don't even remember the name) is pretty good in any scenario. Not amazing but hey, extra AsP never hurts.
    - Sephuz (Ring)'s passive haste never hurts. If you can proc it a lot, it's better.
    - Ekowraith (Chest) has a ton of stats (being a Chest), including Intellect. Doesn't hurt to use it, plus the increased range (3.75y) and DR (4.5%) is helpful.

OI and IFE are definitely being a cut ahead of the others on this list though.

Also, while SOTA is amazing on ST/AoE fights (when you have both, such as Mistress and KJ it's easily top 3), there are better choices if the fight's raw AoE. (it's also trash tier if the fight's raw ST).
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-08-06 at 05:49 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    - OI (Bracers) is arguably the best overall legendary; can be used in any situation and is a top 3 legendary on virtually every fight.
    - IFE (Ring) is better for ST, but still great for AoE too.
    - KJBW (Trinket) is great when its on-use hits a ridiculous number of targets each time it's off cooldown. That said, it's extremely lackluster when it doesn't.
    - Cloak (I don't even remember the name) is pretty good in any scenario. Not amazing but hey, extra AsP never hurts.
    - Sephuz (Ring)'s passive haste never hurts. If you can proc it a lot, it's better.
    - Ekowraith (Chest) has a ton of stats (being a Chest), including Intellect. Doesn't hurt to use it, plus the increased range (3.75y) and DR (4.5%) is helpful.

OI and IFE are definitely being a cut ahead of the others on this list though.

Also, while SOTA is amazing on ST/AoE fights (when you have both, such as Mistress and KJ it's easily top 3), there are better choices if the fight's raw AoE. (it's also trash tier if the fight's raw ST).
    Thank you for your time in answering my post, seems I will
    Be using OI/iFe for both ST and MT

Quote Originally Posted by RueGaRoux View Post
    If you don't have LATC, yeah, OI/IFE is probably the best option. Always run SD (because OI makes it good even for ST, and moreso for high mobility fights) and swap between SOTF/INC based on AoE/ST.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by RueGaRoux View Post
    You seem to be very sad for that ))
    I'd kill for OI. My next lego will prolly be Prydaz.
    OI is amazing for ST. The other 2 booms in my raid use it for sisters and they got 8 million more dmg from dots (p1 only) and 6 million Starfall dmg... I'm using IFE and SOTA...

If you don't have Latc for harja/demonic for example, can be as good as it gets. I(with sota+ife) almost beat our top balance that hovers in 98-99% on demonic.
    You know how it goes, skill > items. If you never go inside(or once only) in the cage while others go 2-3 times, you will do more dmg regardless of items.

To clear it up, I'm not that skilled, just managed to have luck with those purple zones and dodged the shit out of quils.
    Btw, you can WC the quils before they reach you so you don't get hit.