Resto Shammy PvP Tips/Builds/Advice

Hey MMO Champ,

I took a long hiatus from Legion , and the game in general has had a lot of changes to it. I logged back into my resto shammy the other day and was browsing talents and builds online, and was having a tough time finding information pertaining to Shamans in PvP (specifically resto).

If possible, can you guys give me some tips on this? I am getting the rust off, so any advice for this role would be useful.

If you know of any guides or twitch channels I should watch, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammadashi View Post
    Hey MMO Champ,

I took a long hiatus from Legion , and the game in general has had a lot of changes to it. I logged back into my resto shammy the other day and was browsing talents and builds online, and was having a tough time finding information pertaining to Shamans in PvP (specifically resto).

If possible, can you guys give me some tips on this? I am getting the rust off, so any advice for this role would be useful.

If you know of any guides or twitch channels I should watch, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks in advance
    Hi,

Go to YouTube and search for Cdew shaman pvp guide. He has 2 videos that will explain every single talent and spell shaman has and will give you all the information you need. Don't worry about the videos being about previous patches, the class hasn't changed so it's still relevant, the minor buffs shaman has had won't change the validity of the videos.