Newbie to this forum on here with a question.

Hey, i registered on here few days ago because i hoped you can post videos after you have registered on here. But i was wrong, and learned i have to already have made a couple of posts, a couple of times before i can post videos. I can imagine this is to avoid new users from spamming the videos section and similar etc.

My question is how many posts exactly do i have to post before i can post my video in the videos section?

PS: Sorry for bad english, it's not my first language!

Ty for reading.

7+ Year Old Account
    10 posts
    /10chars

Formerly known as Arafal

Ok, ty alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Hey, i registered on here few days ago because i hoped you can post videos after you have registered on here. But i was wrong, and learned i have to already have made a couple of posts, a couple of times before i can post videos. I can imagine this is to avoid new users from spamming the videos section and similar etc.

My question is how many posts exactly do i have to post before i can post my video in the videos section?

PS: Sorry for bad english, it's not my first language!

Ty for reading.
    Hello there, and welcome to MMO-champion.

First of all, if you seek help or advice about the forum, I would suggest you post in the subforum for it, Suggestions and Feedback. Then I moderator or a veteran user of the forum will be able to answer as well.

Secondly, 10 posts is indeed the minimum for links, as @Arafal so kindly answered as well. Though, I might add, that moderators would like your 10 posts to be constructive, and not just some random words, or non-constructive comments.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Ok, i made 7 different posts, all of them constructive i consider. I am gonna post the video in the videos section now, and hopefully the mods find them constructive.

Ty for Welcoming me and the warm words btw!
    Last edited by Izzyfurious; 2017-07-27 at 11:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this has been answered I'ma close it now
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)