Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I am surprised that there are people that don't know about this stuff.

My Wife has to have C-Sections and while I understand the risks involved, that hasn't made it any easier on my nerves for the last 3 births of our children.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Why do you think that childbirth has a higher than 10% chance to be fatal? What information has led you to believe that more than one out of every ten pregnant women dies?
    I think its complications, not death persay

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    There is something like a 10% chance on average that you don't come out of a standard surgery. I think childbirth is a higher risk than that even if I remember correctly.
    Where I live it's around 9 deaths every 100.000, I doubt the US is THAT much worse xD (that number includes complications before and after the actual childbirth btw).

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I think its complications, not death persay
    I see what you mean now, except it was phrased 'don't come out of', so that's confusing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    lol? why would it not be??
    Lots of reasons. I was born via caesarean section because I was in a bad position. My little sister was born normally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    https://www.sciencealert.com/scienti...-of-childbirth

Not to mention the damage that having a child can do to your looks and personal finances.
    Wow women should sue nature for all these risks! The time has come to do this, now that we have all that knowledge after so many human generations that got born with all these risks unknown.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Childbirth is extremely dangerous, as you run the risk of giving birth to a regressive liberal

Also, children are literally the spawn of Satan.