New BDK gear/stat can suggestions.

Hi everyone,

Boosted my DK and going to PVE as blood. Please have a look at armory:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...�jórwööðý

I haven't upgraded all the pieces yet, still farming bloods.

Artifact 44 and i858 not too shabby 4 hours after dinging 110.

Think I'm going to just dive into tos LFR.
    Last edited by WhippWhapp; 2017-07-27 at 06:05 PM.

Deleted
    What the fuckity fuck mate ? Can't you even just look for a sec at IcyVeins stat priority (or any other website for instance), and realize that this is the most fucked up stat balance i have ever seen.

DMF: immortality is good tho, keep it until at least Argus.
    Last edited by mmoce8c8600613; 2017-07-28 at 01:44 PM.

Don't take this as being a jerk, but considering most of your gear is bought and upgraded, you should have looked before purchasing what your stats should be. That said, it isn't like you can't turn around and course correct, unless you're broke. Stats should be Haste>Verse>Mastery>Crit until you are more comfortable with tanking/surviving then you can move crit (which lends to parry, but doesn't help that much) ahead of mastery.

Haste will stay top of the chain for this xpac, try to aim for 30% but don't go under 20. This will make your resource gen faster allowing more DS through a fight hence boosting survivability. Vers just edges out Mastery, with Crit underneath. Once you get to a point where you just can't seem to die, move Crit ahead of Mastery to add to your DPS and somewhat your HPS.

Try to get at least 2 pieces of tier 20 as it should have high uptime since you can BB consistently through a fight.

Outside of this, scour the forums here and the wow forums, look at Icy Veins (just don't consider that to be the end all of advice) and google search what you can to pick up tidbits of info here and there and piece together what you can.

Whatever they said. You'll have a much more enjoyable experience if you could convert all your vers gear to haste. A good rule of thumb (not necessarily the best but still solid if you don't want to check the sims or whatever) is to have at least 20% haste and the vers % to be half of what you have in crit. E.g. : you have 18% crit, so around 6-10% vers is good.

For survivability
    30% haste unbuffed>haste/vers>crit>everything>mastery
    For DPS
    30% haste unbuffed>crit>rest

Works great for both mythic raiding and high level m+ dungeons
    30% haste is both optimal for performance,and for quality of life too
    About people saying to look at Icy veins,it has been historically a terrible ressource for blood,and I wouldn't trust it in the slightest But if you have any question,feel free to PM me,I can give a lot more details and answer any of your questions

Should have bought full Aurora gear, not random shit. Did the same for my DK. Got to like 33% haste (without Boneshield) /13% versa at like 870, could easily get more if you upgrade it all to 900.

7+ Year Old Account
    Even if he or she doesn't have the proper or less of stats they need you can still do fine blood dks can be godmode if you have the right rotation and talent layout.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Even if he or she doesn't have the proper or less of stats they need you can still do fine blood dks can be godmode if you have the right rotation and talent layout.
    Which has nothing to do with the thread. OP wants stat/gear suggestions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Which has nothing to do with the thread. OP wants stat/gear suggestions.
    oh well i just run haste and mastery gear works for me when im running blood spec.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I would challenge this argument with actual proof of what your stating, i can also say there are white elephants, does not mean they exist with out proof.

That we can function has a tank with any stats is true, to then go and argue we are god mode in any stat layout warrants proof or we should simply role our eyes has bogus theory.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think 30% unbuffed is necessary, but it doesn't detract that's for sure. I'm doing +17 and +18 and my 20% haste isn't make or breaking it.

What will hold you back is lack of ilvl, lack of skill/practice and not choosing talents that are appropriate for the dungeon and affix.
    Also, the best BDKs in terms of Mythic+ are doing what they're doing plus they're wearing DPS trinkets. So that's telling you that damage is extremely important to look at, not just mitigation.