View Poll Results: Life Coach Would you get one?

Voters
38. This poll is closed
  • Hell No

21 55.26%
  • Yes, I would

1 2.63%
  • This is complete nonsense, so NO

14 36.84%
  • I am trying get a loan to attend a $5000 seminar

2 5.26%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    How about "No"?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Yeah, if I could afford one. Which I can't. Could a life coach help with that?
    If those posted salary figures are real, you could rob one for $$$ and then hire another.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

I am a life coach, people just most of the time don't watch to listen.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I wouldn't want a coach like that, a guru. Would have been great if i had someone to put me on the right path when i was young.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I would say an asshole is someone who actually produces nothing and sells a whole lot of it to enrich themselves is a far bigger asshole. And being able to label critics and those who call this bullshit out haters is really very convenient.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe you because you aren't nearly preachy or loud enough :P

No its not, You can't just claim everyone is out for themselves and doing it for greed. I'm not an idiot who thinks that, I was pointing out how he was being an asshole to people who get a life coach. If you read the post I responded to you'd see that.

If i had the money to pay for some dumass to tell me how to live my life and be successful, why the fuck would I need them then in the first place. My opinion about life coaches is the same as for psychiatrists. They get paid to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Soooo, basically what a parent does before you move out, and what a person does when they have a common sense? Like, almost every single sentence you said is saying "people are dumb. they need nannys to guide them through life".
    but the fact is some people are dumb - and they need a "nanny" - lets take simplest examples - everyone knows soda drinks and cigarets are unhealthy - yet bilions of people drink them and smoke - even when society tells them its unhealthy - they dont stop untill someone puts a lot of work and forces it into their brain that they shoudl stop.

most of society is really really dumb - and public education doesnt fix it. thinking generate "nearly" physical pain in most of people thats why they tend ot avoid it..

Seems like something bored trophywife would do with their free time and money

Deleted
    Is that the church for people who reject history, science and just watch television and read the most baiting internet websites?