Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    So how are DH on PTR so far gameplay wise?
    Did not test PTR but my estimation is:

1. Our place today (only FDK are behind (but they will receive massive buffs).
    2. Extremely bad T21
    3. No changes to rotation/abilities/talents
    4. Expecting some ninja nerf to legos (actually the ring could be 1-3 fury now). Yep salty a little now but honestly would this surprise you?

= time to re-roll (some class with at least 2 dps specs, because there you have some chance the second one wont be screwed)

Yep, I enjoy DH. Glide, double jump and mastery speed is why I still stick to it.
    But parsing above 95 on bosses and being beat by 60 classes like warlocks/warriors/shamans/priests together with blizz silence is just too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh wish re-roll could be that easy for me, i mean, Fury Warrior rotation is -everything- i asked blizz since mop, the rotation of fury is perfection imo, 0% downtime, nice flow to it, its dream that came true, but i really cant main the warrior because the DH is more appealing visually and features like glide, double jump, the speed mastery. And the tattoos and horns, the new voice acting, the amazing warglaives, meta formm eye beam and..i could keep the list going on....

Oh and if rng smiles too me , that relentless chaos strike spam feel so fucking damn good followed by blade dance and fel rushing (when the thing dont dc me...) it's just feel awesome

/sigh

Well, guess im screwed with the dh no matter how bad blizz make them to be. rip.

Deleted
    That's kind of sad : You prefer playing DH because of "cosmetic" reason insted of playing warrior that you describe with a really nice gameplay (and I agree with that).

I suggest you to reroll asap

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    Eh wish re-roll could be that easy for me, i mean, Fury Warrior rotation is -everything- i asked blizz since mop, the rotation of fury is perfection imo, 0% downtime, nice flow to it, its dream that came true, but i really cant main the warrior because the DH is more appealing visually and features like glide, double jump, the speed mastery. And the tattoos and horns, the new voice acting, the amazing warglaives, meta formm eye beam and..i could keep the list going on....

Oh and if rng smiles too me , that relentless chaos strike spam feel so fucking damn good followed by blade dance and fel rushing (when the thing dont dc me...) it's just feel awesome

/sigh

Well, guess im screwed with the dh no matter how bad blizz make them to be. rip.
    Your DH won't magically disappear if you reroll warrior.

I made the switch about a month ago, and I've come to appreciate my DH more as my alt than my main. I still get the itch to play him and do so when I do. Zero regrets on going warrior.

Will probably "force" us into demonic build, which means I will either ignore the T21 completely in hope it will not effect me too much, or if it will I will go back to my Rogue till we go back to the present build.

Blizz promised they will not make changes that will change the gameplay drastically during the Expac, but yet again blizz isn't well known to stand behind their words...

the 4 set is very disappointing

would have liked if the 4 set did something to meta cd or it had some kinda stacking meta dmg buff. for example each eye beam creates stacking dmg increase so that when u use meta u can do increased dmg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaaara View Post
    the 4 set is very disappointing

would have liked if the 4 set did something to meta cd or it had some kinda stacking meta dmg buff. for example each eye beam creates stacking dmg increase so that when u use meta u can do increased dmg.
    Yeaterday i try my dh havoc with indecent T21 (929 ilvl) and i try the insane t21 fury warrior (908 ilvl).
    They did the same damage..
    I use demonic build for havoc because I have no idea how to use t21 with the standard build (demon blade + nemesis + chaos blafe). I do not see any benefit.
    I give up to see any type of change on dh havoc in the 7.3. I hope that devs listen to us and change dh in 7.3.5.
    I hope.

I strongly suspect that unless there are massive changes™ to the set bonus, we'll not care about it at all. The alternate specs aren't magically going to compete in single target damage with that paltry bonus. Additionally, if they want to buff the other spec options, just buff the other spec options. Doing it with a tier bonus is just stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Realmerc View Post
    4set bonus is too weak should be changed to something like this:

When you finish casting eye beam, your chaos strike critical chance is increased by 50% for 8 secs.
    I like this. Only problem is ppl overcapping crit right after meta.

Deleted
    Chaos strike refunds an additional 20 fury.

Deleted
    Actualy i dont see the buff on demon bite as announced (from 260% to 380%) on last release of ptr 7.3.
    In fact, demon bite ptr version do the same damge of current live version 7.2.5.
    ?????

Without significant buffs, Havoc will be further below the average in T21 than any spec has been in this expansion (or even the last). I'm working on several other classes to be ready to switch and gear through M ToS depending on what happens. T21 Fury and T21 Balance are both looking to be very strong.

It looks like they're mostly done with this expansion, Argus is the last content and they're just testing the raid bosses now, everything else is basically set in stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen999 View Post
    Actualy i dont see the buff on demon bite as announced (from 260% to 380%) on last release of ptr 7.3.
    In fact, demon bite ptr version do the same damge of current live version 7.2.5.
    ?????
    Because 90% of the PTR changes are changes that are currently live.

Demon's Bite damage and the 3% damage aura are hotfixes that we got the first week of ToS raiding.

Deleted
    Can u fit in 3 death sweeps in demonic build with these set bonuses?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    Can u fit in 3 death sweeps in demonic build with these set bonuses?
    Unlikely, you'd need 100% haste to even get to Death Sweep having a 4s cd, and you get ~44% haste from meta + eyebeam haste bonus on ptr, translates to needing around 40% haste to get that every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the set focusing on the eye beam. But, I dislike the haste portion after it. It would have been fine actually for this t20 for the 2pc since everyone is using demon blades to begin with, but t21 is focusing down the demonic route, which has nothing to do with haste (unless you decide to use soul of the slayer). For myself, I think it should be, we gain demonic appetite for 10 seconds AFTER eye beam has ended, and if you are using that talent, you gain an additional 25% on top of that. This will give us massive fury generation and souls at a pretty decent percentage, to the point that after that 10 seconds are up, you should almost be able to do eye beam again if you are using the demonic appetite talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    but t21 is focusing down the demonic route, which has nothing to do with haste
    Demonic scales well with haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendula View Post
    Unlikely, you'd need 100% haste to even get to Death Sweep having a 4s cd, and you get ~44% haste from meta + eyebeam haste bonus on ptr, translates to needing around 40% haste to get that every time.
    You can do it with a Sephuz proc or lust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post

Really? I call bullcrap. The only ability that does is blade dance, and even then, unless you are using soul of the slayer for the first blood talent you are not using first blood and you don't even use blade dance unless in meta and with adds, otherwise it's chaos strike with cleave for souls and more souls. There is no haste that is beneficial to the demonic spec

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Really? I call bullcrap. The only ability that does is blade dance, and even then, unless you are using soul of the slayer for the first blood talent you are not using first blood and you don't even use blade dance unless in meta and with adds, otherwise it's chaos strike with cleave for souls and more souls. There is no haste that is beneficial to the demonic spec
    Demonic has some haste scaling through Demonic Appetite. Spamming Chaos Strike more often = more souls = lower Eye Beam cooldown = more meta uptime.
    Naturally it doesn't mean that haste is a top stat, just that is actually has some value in comparison to haste-hating Fel Mastery + Prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post

You can, but it makes very little sense. Not only would you gain nothing out of Sweeps seeing as they can't generate souls, you most definitely would go above 100% haste in the process which is a waste if not running demon blades (and you're not running that with demonic ever)
    Last edited by mmoc75ca4994a3; 2017-08-16 at 12:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendula View Post
    Demonic has some haste scaling through Demonic Appetite. Spamming Chaos Strike more often = more souls = lower Eye Beam cooldown = more meta uptime.
    Naturally it doesn't mean that haste is a top stat, just that is actually has some value in comparison to haste-hating Fel Mastery + Prepared.

You can, but it makes very little sense. Not only would you gain nothing out of Sweeps seeing as they can't generate souls, you most definitely would go above 100% haste in the process which is a waste if not running demon blades (and you're not running that with demonic ever)
    How does demonic appetite have haste scaling when it specifically states it has 25% chance every chaos strike to spawn a soul? Chaos strike doesn't hit faster with haste nor do you gain fury with autos..... so how?