Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    I never said I wanted a two/1 button rotation.

I've always advocated that first blood be made baseline and the same for fel blade and bloodlet. Those alone would greatly expand the demonhunter rotation.
    Even if First Blood was baseline we still wouldn't use Blade Dance as long as CC was a thing :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Even if First Blood was baseline we still wouldn't use Blade Dance as long as CC was a thing :P
    =/. I thought we just chose CC by comparing opportunity costs. Didn't think a free first blood not competing with CC would still not be worth casting.

Blizzard PLEASE!

Would it be op if they made souls spawn from blade dance too?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    =/. I thought we just chose CC by comparing opportunity costs. Didn't think a free first blood not competing with CC would still not be worth casting.

Blizzard PLEASE!
    We used CC back in T19 when we stacked mastery, First Blood was just a stepstone :P

I hate to ask the obvious question but all in all, how are we looking in a general point of view? I know DH is mostly a huge burst spec with middle tier sustain. Is that looking to be altered at all in T21 or will it remain roughly the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    I hate to ask the obvious question but all in all, how are we looking in a general point of view? I know DH is mostly a huge burst spec with middle tier sustain. Is that looking to be altered at all in T21 or will it remain roughly the same?
    We are actually looking decent with good burst and sustained damage via the meta uptime from demonic build

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Loss of burst damage, but sustained is overall increased.

Also, we've way more RNG involved in our rotation now (and more skill involved due to orb picking desitions)

To be honest id take the burst loss for a sustain increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Loss of burst damage, but sustained is overall increased.

Also, we've way more RNG involved in our rotation now (and more skill involved due to orb picking desitions)
    Since you refer to these orbs we will now have to deal with... I was googling around yesterday trying to find a WeakAura that can track the orbs spawned by Demonic Appetite, but had no success. Does anybody know if that's possible?

Deleted
    I have a WA for orbs with tank spec, but didn't succed for demonic appetite :/ I think we just have to "open our eyes" and move to take it

Quote Originally Posted by kaminami View Post
    Since you refer to these orbs we will now have to deal with... I was googling around yesterday trying to find a WeakAura that can track the orbs spawned by Demonic Appetite, but had no success. Does anybody know if that's possible?
    It's not. There's no way to track them as havoc

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkx View Post
    I have a WA for orbs with tank spec, but didn't succed for demonic appetite :/ I think we just have to "open our eyes" and move to take it
    ...and this is one of the 2 main reasons I'm leaving the class. It's one thing to pick up orbs while WQing or even running 5mans, but have you ever tried raiding with demonic appetite? I never had until a few weeks ago. It's an absolute cluster&%$@. With a pile of melee dps, along with tanks and giant bosses throwing crap all over the ground, you can't even see the orbs half the time. You talk about RNG and skill....how doe skill come into play when you don't even know if there are orbs there or not?? Hell I was just running around/through the boss periodically JUST IN CASE THERE WERE orbs to collect. Fantastic gameplay. Just superb.

Quote Originally Posted by ufta View Post
    ...and this is one of the 2 main reasons I'm leaving the class. It's one thing to pick up orbs while WQing or even running 5mans, but have you ever tried raiding with demonic appetite? I never had until a few weeks ago. It's an absolute cluster&%$@. With a pile of melee dps, along with tanks and giant bosses throwing crap all over the ground, you can't even see the orbs half the time. You talk about RNG and skill....how doe skill come into play when you don't even know if there are orbs there or not?? Hell I was just running around/through the boss periodically JUST IN CASE THERE WERE orbs to collect. Fantastic gameplay. Just superb.
    Better start strafing back and fourth

Quote Originally Posted by hexify View Post
    Better start strafing back and fourth
    Hmm, got me thinking. Can I bind my mousewheel to left/right strafe? Spin2Win

Quote Originally Posted by ufta View Post
    Just wiggle or jump, 98% of the orbs spawn within range of any movement sucking them towards you and jumping counts for that movement.

If you played any game like GW2 or FFXIV you'll know to constantly be wiggling right and left to keep movement bonuses, which works just as well for demonic appetite.