Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Horde Hamburg knife attack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...g-supermarket/

Why would someone commit such an act and what can we do to stop future tragedies?

Ops avatar, I'm assuming he is saying something specific here.

Deleted
    There is no valid info about the offender and the reason he did it yet.

https://twitter.com/PolizeiHamburg/s...37276355760128
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-28 at 03:34 PM.

Xenophobics HATE HIM! He culturally enriched 5 GERMANS in FEW MINUTES ONLY! Learn this trick of INSTANT TOLERANCE [click here]

With the Horde symbol in the title. Aren't you a clever one!

that's what happens when you take hordes of mudslimes into your civilized country

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-07-28 at 04:13 PM.

Soon we will know the motives. There are witness reports that the attacker yelled "allahu akbar" so this could be indeed terror related, we will see.

Sad nontheless regardless of motive, one persons innocent life taken away for nothing.

Let's get the gun debate in here as well, to complete the unholy circle.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Let's get the gun debate in here as well, to complete the unholy circle.
    Good thing he didn't have a gun amirite.

This is what happens in a country where you can buy knives in any department store.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post

Why would someone commit such an act and what can we do to stop future tragedies?
    well, if you actually read the article... it clearly states who and why he did it, I quote: "German daily Bild published a picture of the attacker in the back of a police car with a white, blood-soaked bag over his head, and reported that he cried "Allahu Akbar" (God is Greatest) in the supermarket."

Seems like a valid reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    There is no official statement about that from the police yet.

But carrying a knife is my god given right. You will never take that away from me!

Can we stop this useless thread please ? i mean that happen every week 1-2 times with and without victims.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post

Step one...stop trying to solve the problem based on very little information. Seriously. All we know is that someone ran into a supermarket, stabbed some people, and took off. The suspect isn't even identified.

Step two...once we do get solid information, take the time to figure out the motivation. Sometimes they will correctly tell you their motivation, sometimes they lie, and sometimes there are important factors outside of themselves that drove their motivation (that they don't really understand).

Step three...now you are finally in a position to have a good discussion and see if there might be something that can be done. Don't stop with just one proposal; figure out several as any given proposal has its pros and cons.

Step four...mull over the proposals to determine full impacts regarding both the situation you are trying to resolve as well as situations that will be inadvertently impacted by the proposals. This will require people around to challenge your conceptions to make sure you are truly provide the best proposal that can be put forth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    There is no official statement about that from the police yet.
    And I doubt there will be one for at least week. Its germany after all. Anything dealing with the immigrants or asylum seekers, takes so much longer apparently. And since this was an actual publicized event, they will actually need to give a press release, at least, and cannot attempt to cover it up from being what it clearly is.

Deleted
    And I doubt there will be one for at least week. Its germany after all. Anything dealing with the immigrants or asylum seekers, takes so much longer apparently. And since this was an actual publicized event, they will actually need to give a press release, at least, and cannot attempt to cover it up from being what it clearly is.
    So much for conspiracy theories.

I came for the allahu ackbar and wasn't disappointed.

Edit: Needless to say the authorities are still trying to come up with his motives

Ruh roh infractions on page 1 for the truth
    Last edited by Jingoism; 2017-07-28 at 05:05 PM.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    I came for the allahu ackbar and wasn't disappointed.
    That's pretty racist if that's what you look for in all of this.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

well, if you actually read the article... it clearly states who and why he did it, I quote: "German daily Bild published a picture of the attacker in the back of a police car with a white, blood-soaked bag over his head, and reported that he cried "Allahu Akbar" (God is Greatest) in the supermarket."

Jihad is a valid reason to them. As to how to stop it? There are 2 way. First is the horrible racist/xenophobic way and Second is for everyone and the government to convert to Islam.....pick one. I know which one I prefer.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!