In Development: Garrosh, Skins, Mounts, and more!

The Durotan belt buckle portrait, nice meme Blizzard. New skins look pretty sweet, Anub looks really high detail compared to his older ones, maybe that's just me. Surprised we're getting yet another Li-Ming skin though, guess it goes to show just how beloved the character is.

10+ Year Old Account
    No green/grommash skin for Garrosh? Booooo!
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

I don't play Anub but that skin is sweet. Also, while I'm surprised Ming gets MORE new skins....I will be getting them, guaranteed. Dig that new Alarak tint, too.

Spooky undead axe midget... and I'm/dead

The continuing zerg infestation of non-Starcraft characters pleases me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything looks cool, but I just don't understand why Li-Ming needs yet another skin.

Holy fuck that Anub'alisk skin is amazing.

I have to reply just cause Unholy has Sucy as his avatar <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    No green/grommash skin for Garrosh? Booooo!
    given they release other skins, even for default, later on. I wouldn't count it out yet.

Also that Anub skin is AMAZING. as is that mount.

Did anyone see that shit eating grin Garrosh emote? Now THAT is something to spray over the corpses of your victims.

That Mad Max Garrosh skin is awesome.

Shiny and Chrome!

I'm loving the Mad Max meets Iron Horde theme of Garrosh's alternative skins. It's just a shame that he looks like a pretty lacklustre Warrior.

A little frustrated that they went from having three skins with the launch of a new hero to two, even though the master skins aren't massively different it was still something else to use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    A little frustrated that they went from having three skins with the launch of a new hero to two, even though the master skins aren't massively different it was still something else to use.
    The release more skins or colour palettes of said skins now to keep the lootboxes flowing.

I'm enjoying the new system, rarely I open a box with nothing usefull in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    In my opinion it depends on a character.

For example Malthael, his character design is already supposed to look extraordinary and majestic as he was embodiment of wisdom and now death itself. On top of that, Blizzard did really good job with his model and I never thought of using the other skin.

On the other hand both Garrosh and Stukov are more or less ordinary folk of political importance. I would definitely like to see some alternations as I am not huge fan of 'fun' skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    The release more skins or colour palettes of said skins now to keep the lootboxes flowing.

I'm enjoying the new system, rarely I open a box with nothing usefull in it.
    Guess it depends on what you have. I often open boxes with nothing useful in them, unfortunately. Even more often, if, like me, you count portraits, emojis, and sprays as useless.

Also put me in the camp who thinks the Garrosh "Max Max" skin is ugly as fuck. Lackluster hero and an ugly secondary skin, haven't been this unexcited about a hero release since...the game was released?