Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

doomfist feels lame

hanzo can shoot boulders but the hitbox of his gauntlet charge is not even equal to the size of his body mass and it only moves on the x axis lol

he literally feels like warriors dragon roar which was the most useless talent there ever was except that it did a retarded amount of damage. if im trying to fly into something to kill it why would i want to knock it away? <___<

gauntlet charge could have been a new way to gib unwary pharah players but nah would have been too cool. he will just be a roadhog 2.0 until everyone gets tired of his shit coming around a corner flying down closed spaces for 1 shots imo
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2017-07-28 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    hanzo can shoot boulders but the hitbox of his gauntlet charge is not even equal to the size of his body mass and it only moves on the x axis lol

he literally feels like warriors dragon roar which was the most useless talent there ever was except that it did a retarded amount of damage. if im trying to fly into something to kill it why would i want to knock it away? <___<

gauntlet charge could have been a new way to gib unwary pharah players but nah would have been too cool. he will just be a roadhog 2.0 until everyone gets tired of his shit coming around a corner flying down closed spaces for 1 shots imo
    Reasons why you knock it away; Cliffs, wells, knocking Winston out of his shield bubble, any squishy gets one shot off a wall, the benefit of displacing a character from their team, when your d.va ults and they hide and you want to push them back out, to get a close range tank off you. Most importantly if the enemy didn't fly backwards when you hit them it wouldn't feel cool and powerful.

If he could punch on any axis he would be op and people would just opt to axis into the floor. Rheinhardt charge can't fly in the air and I don't see why you think this is any different since they are both rocket propelled attacks. Doomfist is also designed to not be strong against Pharah.

All I hear is that you are playing him wrong and complaining that he is useless.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    All I hear is that you are playing him wrong and complaining that he is useless.
    i dont know how to play a hero just bc i dont want hanzo to fly halfway across the map when i punch him in the dick

lmao just shut up xD

i dont know how to play a hero just bc i dont want hanzo to fly halfway across the map when i punch him in the dick

lmao just shut up xD
    Lol! If a Hanzo is surviving your Rocket Punch then you should stop playing Doomfist.... and Overwatch! Thanks for proving my point.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Deleted
    It seems clear that you have no idea how to play him, please don't pick him in the future

lmao just shut up xD
    Hanzo shouldn't survive your punch. You're not playing it correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    It seems clear that you have no idea how to play him, please don't pick him in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Lol! If a Hanzo is surviving your Rocket Punch then you should stop playing Doomfist.... and Overwatch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Hanzo shouldn't survive your punch. You're not playing it correctly.
    you couldn't take piss if i was pissing in a cup you were holding

kindly see yourselves out unless you can prove every punch every doomfist player takes is fully charged and hits within optimal range

you couldn't take piss if i was pissing in a cup you were holding

kindly see yourselves out unless you can prove every punch every doomfist player takes is fully charged and hits within optimal range
    You are right, people who are horrible with Doomfist don't kill hanzo with one punch, then they come online and make posts about how lame he is.

for you OP

10+ Year Old Account
    love how you have completely danced around the subject matter of why you would want to knock something away you are trying to kill as doomfist if it lived as he is completely melee

but please, continue

you obviously have nothing else to do

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    for you OP
    Send it back into the internets from once it came

love how you have completely danced around the subject matter of why you would want to knock something away you are trying to kill as doomfist if it lived as he is completely melee

but please, continue

You have reading comprehension problems then as well as poor skill with Doomfist because I listed several reasons why the knockback was good and all you replied with was about dick punches. Let's not pretend you are good at reading too.

10+ Year Old Account
    you are seriously the worst troll on this board lol

Deleted
    you are seriously the worst troll on this board lol
    Someone's contesting my title. I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS

Except for his shotgun hand which, unless shot at enemies halfway across the map, still does decent damage.

Deleted
    He is a high skill cap hero and barely anyone has a grasp of him yet.

Obviously if you are having issues KILLING A HANZO when you are within range of hanzo that is a fault of your own. You are literally hanzo's biggest nightmare.

It's like complaining Genji is unfun to play just because you are not good at him yet.

I really wish they did not put him in dps. Now we will have a horrible hanzo,widow, genji, and doomfist every game in quickplay. He's high skill cap period.
    Last edited by mmoc2d9bdf7f11; 2017-07-29 at 08:55 AM.

Deleted

but please, continue

Because if you don't knock something back you can't 1 shot them into a wall as easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Except for his shotgun hand which, unless shot at enemies halfway across the map, still does decent damage.
    it does less damage than genji shuriken <____<

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    Obviously if you are having issues KILLING A HANZO when you are within range of hanzo that is a fault of your own. You are literally hanzo's biggest nightmare.
    short charged a charge once =! problem killing hanzo as doomfist

you guys can go ahead and put your dicks away. i could have literally said any other hero in the roster. but nah.

Deleted
    it does less damage than genji shuriken <____<

short charged a charge once =! problem killing hanzo as doomfist

you guys can go ahead and put your dicks away. i could have literally said any other hero in the roster. but nah.
    You answered your own question. You need more practice as doomfist. It's you, not doomfist. He is not an easy hero to play.

Pretty sure Doomfist isn't a pick up and be instantly good at hero. I've seen him do some pretty awesome stuff, but at the same time it has to be timed right.