Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They obviously have the tech to adjust bonuses based on talents.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...outlaw-t21-4p/

No clue why they don't apply this to us. Stronger without the talent weaker with so its on par with each other and doesn't force the talent.

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    They obviously have the tech to adjust bonuses based on talents.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...outlaw-t21-4p/

No clue why they don't apply this to us. Stronger without the talent weaker with so its on par with each other and doesn't force the talent.
    Or just like how the bonus changes based on spec why not make it change based on talent choice for the other possibilities on that row? So have it give different abilities depending on if you have Chaos Cleave, First Blood or Bloodlet? I know it sounds like it would be a lot of work for Blizzard to potentially have to design multiple bonuses but that's what they get for giving us so few abilities and deciding to not make the bonus more generic.

Deleted
    They drove themselves into a corner with our limited amount of spells.
    We got literally no "neutral" spell that can't be buffed by a talent.
    The only spells that can't be buffed by a talent choice are spells we have to spec into...

What really pisses me off is that beast mastery hunters had a similar issue in night hold with the set bonus not affecting dire frenzy yet they hotfixed it to allow it to work with it. Why can't they do that for us? They have to have their heads so far up their own asses in regards to this class' design that i don't think they even see the issues that are so obvious to anyone who plays demon hunter in the slightest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Najja View Post
    Or just like how the bonus changes based on spec why not make it change based on talent choice for the other possibilities on that row? So have it give different abilities depending on if you have Chaos Cleave, First Blood or Bloodlet? I know it sounds like it would be a lot of work for Blizzard to potentially have to design multiple bonuses but that's what they get for giving us so few abilities and deciding to not make the bonus more generic.
    They came up with ones for other classes, why couldnt they now? Almost all talents are playable on all specs on my warlock, why cant i even play 2 talents on my havoc dh without being heavily hindered or having to wear t19?