Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    That was your entire goddamed argument. Either hold your ground or admit you were full of shit, frankly I don't care which you do because this, and all future conversations with you are over as of now. /ignore
    It's not as cut and dry as you want to believe. Due to automation and joblessness in the near future, most government around the world will likely adopt two major currencies. One that is the peoples currency which would likely be very similar to cryptocurrency, and the other is traditional money that'll be used for trade between countries. This will be to try and slow the rate of inflation that'll be brought from this UBI future we'll have.

But in between that and now cryptocurrency will be increasing utilized by the mid to low income people. Leaving real money for those of upper wealth. Things like the government backing your money and banks are only good if you have lots of money, which poor people lack. If you lose your job and have a hard time paying bills, then converting your money to a cryptocurrency will keep it safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    Ive made a few million dollars off crypto in the last 10 years. Im all but out of it now but it was a fun run.
    I am kicking myself for not picking up some BTC when I first heard of it. I thought about buying some but didn't. IIRC it was going for less than a penny back then.

Got the crypto bug now and am hodling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of my predictions, here's one now.