10+ Year Old Account

ToS follower mission hc chest...

...atm I have full hc tos clear with 18 kills overall. Last time when I was got tos follower mission chest was normal one after 9 bosses kills, before 17 days. I also have 7 max followers ilvl 900...anybody know how much time is needed between spawn mission and how much kills you need to trigger hc chest mission?

thx in advance...

P.S. also was contacted gm, but he have no idea is this bug or what...wierd

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    ...atm I have full hc tos clear with 18 kills overall. Last time when I was got tos follower mission chest was normal one after 9 bosses kills, before 17 days. I also have 7 max followers ilvl 900...anybody know how much time is needed between spawn mission and how much kills you need to trigger hc chest mission?

thx in advance...

P.S. also was contacted gm, but he have no idea is this bug or what...wierd
    you need 12 kills

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    you need 12 kills
    Wrong, 10.

The mission spawns roughly every 2 weeks, but depending on how fast you do it and some good ol' RNG there can be like a day of variance in it as well. With 18 kills you'll definitely have enough for a HC chest now, though.

Mission is 13 day CD from last spawn. Requires w/e number of kills(seems like 10 or 11 i dont really give a fuck which it is its one of those) and requires the kills BEFORE it hits your table. If you were off by 1 kill its normal and thats it can't change it until next time it spawns.

One thing I do know is these last set of ones that spawned only had a expire date of 3 days instead of the usual 10 days when it spawned which was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistwalker Nirmala View Post
    Wrong, 10.
    Does it only count one per lockout or can i kill Goroth 10 times this week and get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    requires the kills BEFORE it hits your table.
    Actually, don't know if it bugged for me, but I got the Mythic box first time around when I accepted the quest after our raid was done, while everyone in our raid who picked the quest before the raid got heroic. So it certainly seems it's from when you accept the quest nowdays.

Quote Originally Posted by evermynd View Post
    Does it only count one per lockout or can i kill Goroth 10 times this week and get it?
    Kills need to be loot-eligible to count.