Deleted

WW monk needs some help!

Hi everyone!

I´m posting this for my friend, he plays a windwalker monk. He has some trouble improving his dps. He already tried other talent choices than the ones that guides recommend, but no matter how hard he tries, his logs are about average. So he was hoping to find someone here who maybe could take a look at his logs and figure out what´s wrong. Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for mistakes in this text, english is not my native language.

Logs: htt ps: //w ww. wa rcraf tlog s. co m/char acte r/e u/bl ackha nd/pe pn

(Sorry for the spaces, wasn´t able to post links )

Quote Originally Posted by Lurky View Post
    Hi everyone!

I´m posting this for my friend, he plays a windwalker monk. He has some trouble improving his dps. He already tried other talent choices than the ones that guides recommend, but no matter how hard he tries, his logs are about average. So he was hoping to find someone here who maybe could take a look at his logs and figure out what´s wrong. Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for mistakes in this text, english is not my native language.

Logs: htt ps: //w ww. wa rcraf tlog s. co m/char acte r/e u/bl ackha nd/pe pn

(Sorry for the spaces, wasn´t able to post links )
    From what I see right off the bat, he needs T19 2pc, and T20 4pc. It is basically required this tier to be competitive, we are balanced around it. ILVL for the t19 doesnt matter (heroic is fine), just use the two highest Ilvl pieces you can. The 4pc t20 + 2pc t19 is something like a 13% damage increase overall, which is huge.

He should replace the chest with the tier, and get the boots if possible, but any other DPS legendary will do, so long as its not in a tier spot. Beyond that, read the peakofserenity's guide on WW opener with serenity, and make sure he is NEVER missing a Rising sun kick GCD, and is storing chi for Fists of fury.

His dps will not go up until he gets both of his tier bonuses, its just that simple.

Well, that pretty much sums up what I was looking for. I have 2pc T19 and 4pcT20 and was wondering what ilevel I should swap those 2 pieces out. I have 895 pieces for the T19 and I have alternate pieces (with Mastery/Vers and Mastery/Crit) that are a total of +55 item levels higher. Seems I'll stick with the lower ilevel pieces.