Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Kjbw is a good legendary for unholy. Sephuz is good too. Iirc the aboms hook procs it too.
    Hook no longer procs it on bosses otherwise it would be interesting for da

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Hook no longer procs it on bosses otherwise it would be interesting for da
    damn that sucks. Luckily I have 2/4 of the top tier legendary's for unholy...just need kjbw and shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    How sad is it that this is how we have to play now adays. No longer play the specc you happen to like, but play what RNG pulls you towards.
    You can change your loot spec without changing your actual spec. He can play Frost while going for Unholy legendaries. The ring he's after works for both specs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    damn that sucks. Luckily I have 2/4 of the top tier legendary's for unholy...just need kjbw and shoulders.
    I have chest and shoulders. Still need the new ring though just to try it out...

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    I don't see any night and day differences ingame with the different legendary combos.
    Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised. Though, I'd like to think the shoulders or chest are definitely making more dps than the others legendaries. But I don't have them yet. I have everything but the 3 supposed best legs.
    I'm trying to stay away from the bracers because I don't have the BRW talent anymore. Which definitely sucks when I want the wounds at criticals times.

7+ Year Old Account
    Left it as UH loot. Got deaths March last night. It's pretty decent. Playing defile spec with CS is definitely a learning curve. Popping wounds and CS hits on 5 seconds left or buff. Did see some 8 mill CS crits this morning so that was nice
    Could of been Prydaz so I got lucky

Just looted another legendary (Uvanimor). I have all legs but deathlord, shoulders and chest (FML). What's interesting is, there's only a 5% dps difference between all my legendaries (with 3211x11 talents aka unholy frenzy, shadow infusion and arbiter). Raidbots says head and waist (not the crafted one) sims the highest AGAINST single target.
    Do you think I'd have benefited more if I had the best legs ? If so, what do you think the % difference would be ?

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Left it as UH loot. Got deaths March last night. It's pretty decent. Playing defile spec with CS is definitely a learning curve. Popping wounds and CS hits on 5 seconds left or buff. Did see some 8 mill CS crits this morning so that was nice
    Could of been Prydaz so I got lucky
    8 Million Clawing Shadow crit?
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    blah blah blah. stop crying about nonexisting problems, you can play ANY spec you like if you're not in a top guild.
    This is a problem, you will get benched for a better Dk, or a better player period... or do only top guilds have a thing called progression. Nice douche bag response though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotath View Post
    Cold Heart I meant, sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Cold Heart I meant. Did see some 800k clawing shadow hits and 1mill apcos at 104% mastery with 10 stacks though. Cold Heart is really shinning with deaths March so I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    This is a problem, you will get benched for a better Dk, or a better player period... or do only top guilds have a thing called progression. Nice douche bag response though.
    Get off your high horse then lol. You want to play a spec that you like the most and be able to do the best DPS ? I've yet to be in a situation even not wow-related where you can have a cake and eat it, with a cherry on top of it. I'm sorry kind sir but it sounds like a crybaby whine.

Cold Heart I meant. Did see some 800k clawing shadow hits and 1mill apcos at 104% mastery with 10 stacks though. Cold Heart is really shinning with deaths March so I'm happy
    Ah I gotcha. Yah Cold Heart is awesome. Can get some huge crits with it.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Deleted
    Ah I gotcha. Yah Cold Heart is awesome. Can get some huge crits with it.
    9.95m on last tick of defile.

It's interesting with more crit it would rival da for pure single target. Not as burst on pull as da obviously but cs hits like a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Get off your high horse then lol. You want to play a spec that you like the most and be able to do the best DPS ? I've yet to be in a situation even not wow-related where you can have a cake and eat it, with a cherry on top of it. I'm sorry kind sir but it sounds like a crybaby whine.
    Seriously? Anyone who has a rebuttal or honest opinions are whiners to you....if anyone is on a high horse it's you...Just cause someone says something you don't agree with doesn't make them whiners. Get over yourself please.

7+ Year Old Account
    9.95m on last tick of defile.

It's interesting with more crit it would rival da for pure single target. Not as burst on pull as da obviously but cs hits like a truck.
    Yeah I'm finding heavy crit build is really working out well. Sim put haste so low and I didn't believe it at first until I tried it. Personally I don't like rolling with less than like 19 to 20+ haste but this set up I have 12% and the dry spots (No runes no rp) aren't too horrible. Frequency of dry spots is low too so I'm always casting something.
    I did enjoy high haste and unholy frenzy with DA but these huge crits with defile buff is really making me smile when I see those huge yellow numbers on screen.

9.95m Cold Heart is insane dude! Is that with over 100% mastery? At 10 stacks it puts me at 106.x% and as i recall over 100% of a stat was a "waste". Back in the day with Armor Pen and Miltistrike, I think, the goal was to hit 99-100 without going over when trinkets procd

Deleted
    Yeah I'm finding heavy crit build is really working out well. Sim put haste so low and I didn't believe it at first until I tried it. Personally I don't like rolling with less than like 19 to 20+ haste but this set up I have 12% and the dry spots (No runes no rp) aren't too horrible. Frequency of dry spots is low too so I'm always casting something.
    I did enjoy high haste and unholy frenzy with DA but these huge crits with defile buff is really making me smile when I see those huge yellow numbers on screen.

9.95m Cold Heart is insane dude! Is that with over 100% mastery? At 10 stacks it puts me at 106.x% and as i recall over 100% of a stat was a "waste". Back in the day with Armor Pen and Miltistrike, I think, the goal was to hit 99-100 without going over when trinkets procd
    I think with defile I peak about 120% mastery?

7+ Year Old Account
    I think with defile I peak about 120% mastery?
    Damn son. You using the urn or a mastery stat stick? I had an 880 but ditched it a while ago and the trinket lotto from nethershards has been all junk for a while.

Deleted
    Damn son. You using the urn or a mastery stat stick? I had an 880 but ditched it a while ago and the trinket lotto from nethershards has been all junk for a while.
    Tbh I can't remember my exact set up but I probably did stack a lot of mastery.

For progress though I'm back on da with cof.

Btw as to dry spots with low haste - are you running pp ?
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2017-08-12 at 01:19 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tbh I can't remember my exact set up but I probably did stack a lot of mastery.

For progress though I'm back on da with cof.

Btw as to dry spots with low haste - are you running pp ?
    No, blighted rune weapon. I can't live without that talent. I see top top 500 are all using PP on every fight but I prefer BRW

Deleted
    No, blighted rune weapon. I can't live without that talent. I see top top 500 are all using PP on every fight but I prefer BRW
    Open with festering strikes and you won't miss it.