Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Finally got to test everything out last night. I'm really liking the little streams of water that zip through the air. I think it looks great. My only concern is with the casting animations and the low visibility Healing Rain. I'm sure I'll get used to the animations over time, but I hope that the HR is patched because it is definitely much harder to see.

Really impressed with the chain heal... Was one of my fav spells for water shaman, yet it was missing so much love </3

The only thing I don't like is the new Healing Rain. It's harder to spot in most situations.

Most of the time I'm more focused on unit frames than actual annimations.

ALL new caster annimations have in common that the character is kind of doing strange things with its hands which I don't like.

They might be pretty, but the new Healing Rain is absolutely horrible in terms of visibility in raids(just like Efflorescence, compared to the old version)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Lovely animations indeed.

I think they did a great job with the new animations. I'm happy they they have continued to keep the visual improvements coming !