Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for all the responses so far, everyone. They've been a huge help. I really liked the blooddrinker discussions as I wasn't using it before this thread.

Minor update, I hit 110 end of July and since then I'm now 912 ilvl. Have tanked 9/9N and 8/9H successfully. I've also tanked a +15 this week (+13 last week with Necrotic). I got the bracers as my first legendary, the second one is being elusive for some reason. Hoping for shoulders or chest.

One thing I learned (as I haven't tanked m+ before last week) is that with the change to Necrotic now dropping when combat ends, is that SHADOWMELD can drop your stacks. Used it on two different occasions when I was over 30 stacks.. pretty nifty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zasriel View Post
    One thing I learned (as I haven't tanked m+ before last week) is that with the change to Necrotic now dropping when combat ends, is that SHADOWMELD can drop your stacks. Used it on two different occasions when I was over 30 stacks.. pretty nifty.
    Yeah, it's pretty well known among DH tank community, since nearly half on them are Nelfs. Less mentioned by other classes since they're less often the same race.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Can solo soak Maiden's hammer too with VB/RT (and AMS, BM, and/or IBF if they're up). Haven't tried on M since I'm not on her yet, but works pretty good on N and H. Should have a VB/RT for every hammer soak and can rotate between IBF/AMS/BM.
    Works on mythic maiden too, preferably if you have deathlord ring so you get both 20% extra hp from bulwark and rune tap. I don't have deathlord ring or desolate host trinket to pad hp so had to go with some weird spec like spectral deflection + antimagic barrier but it worked quite decently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by genbag View Post
    I'm not up for a full report of eveything you can cheese with bdk throughout legion, but i can tell you what you can do in tos :

- Goroth - Burning armor: no debuff with AMS
    - Sass'zine - Hydra Shot: no debuff with AMS
    - KJ - armageddons (little ones) no debuff with AMS

That's all. BDK have nice heal, but they're not fucking god. If you want cheese, make a bear like every other lazy tank out there.
    You can also AMS Unstable Soul on Maiden to not get a bomb for some more time hitting boss and lowering VB CD. Can prevent stacks on P3 Sisters as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zasriel View Post
    Thanks for all the responses so far, everyone. They've been a huge help. I really liked the blooddrinker discussions as I wasn't using it before this thread.

Minor update, I hit 110 end of July and since then I'm now 912 ilvl. Have tanked 9/9N and 8/9H successfully. I've also tanked a +15 this week (+13 last week with Necrotic). I got the bracers as my first legendary, the second one is being elusive for some reason. Hoping for shoulders or chest.

Another good thing is Legendary cloak is amazing for dropping Necrotic stacks or even DRW (with some good RnG & timing) can also drop ur stacks too Keep in mind if you can, even without cloak u can drop stacks, but you just have to wait for them to drop below 5secs..