Having some LUA error issues. Please help.

I've been having an issue where I'll eventually get a message from Elvui saying its experiencing a large amount of errors and may be slowing down gameplay,"Ignore / Disable addons / Reloadui" Something like that. Obviously, reloading the UI will correct this, but unfortunately if im in the middle of an M+, this is less than ideal.

If I choose to ignore it, eventually ElvUI will break, the tooltip will freeze. cooldowns stop displaying on action bars, bad things.

In an attempt to fix this, I completely reinstalled the game, addons, even weakauras just incase there was some issue there. The only thing I imported over was my Elvui Profile so I didn't have to reconfigure everything. This seemed to help somewhat... as this happens somewhat less frequently, but didn't eliminate the problem.

I started monitoring the errors and the only one that appears to start spamming me and causes my UI to completely fail is this one, I'll paste it below. The only thing I've done outside the norm is configure weakauras to play some custom sounds that I created (.ogg) for spell cooldowns. The soundfiles are in folder within my interface folder and weakauras links and plays the files fine, but I do notice errors popping up (sometimes) when a sound plays, I believe its the one below.

Any ideas how I can fix this? I'm going to do some tests to see if it actually is the sounds I've added, but I'd rather keep those working. I'll see if theres any other common errors I'm getting if I can get the problem to repeat with some things disabled. But this is where I'm at right now, and pretty frustrated.

Message: ...ibraries\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:1153: Attempt to access forbidden object from code tainted by an AddOn
    Time: 07/31/17 23:25:11
    Count: 2139
    Stack: ...ibraries\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:1153: Attempt to access forbidden object from code tainted by an AddOnInterface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:189: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:187>
    Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:204: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:203>
    [C]: ?
    [C]: in function `GetOwner'
    ...ibraries\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:1153: in function <...ibraries\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:1056>
    ...ibraries\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:754: in function <...ibraries\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:744>

Locals: errorTypeCVar = "scriptErrors"
    warnType = false
    msg = "...ibraries\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:1153: Attempt to access forbidden object from code tainted by an AddOn"
    messageType = 0
    hideErrorFrame = false
    IsErrorCVarEnabled = <function> defined @Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:183
    Last edited by Mauthe; 2017-08-01 at 05:55 AM.

The error seems to suggest GameTooltip is being tainted somehow,
    Blizzard went a bit overzealous with protecting tooltips / chat bubbles in 7.2.5

Libraries\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:1153
    Code:
    	if GameTooltip:GetOwner() == self then
    		UpdateTooltip(self)
    	end

Probably @Blazeflack or @Elv know about it
    Last edited by Ketho; 2017-08-01 at 01:40 PM.

The ElvUI profile isn't mine actually, I copied it from someone when I started Legion. I wonder if they had set up something in the profile thats trying to do something with tooltips it shouldn't be doing (or can't anymore)? I don't remember distinctly but it feels like my issues could've started with 7.2.5. All this started to pop up with the Tomb release... didn't have issues in the Nighthold era.

I'll feel pretty silly if my Elvui profile is the issue.

Looks like you can disable the Elvui Tooltip, lets see if that helps.
    Last edited by Mauthe; 2017-08-01 at 06:20 PM.