Deleted

Alliance [A] 927 Brewmaster LF Raiding Guild

Hey everyone,

As the title says, I'm looking for a guild for mythic progression, ideally one that raids in the morning/daytime or late in the evening.
    I'm currently 9/9H and had mythic exp during WoD.
    I can provide logs and links if requested, just leave a comment and we can talk.

Thank you

If you are looking to faction change, see below. I think I reached out to you on Reddit as well. In Relentless, our goal is to maintain a relaxed, fun atmosphere that will still allow its members to enjoy areas of endgame content often only accessible by joining a hardcore raiding guild. Relentless has been on Undermine since May 26, 2007 and we plan to continue on raiding until the servers go dark.

We generally raid current content on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST while running Mythic+ and alt raids on off nights. Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties. Loot on normal is handled through a limited need before greed or personal system.

Current Progress: 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 7/10 M NH, 1/9M ToS

Current Recruiting Needs:

Death Knight (Blood)
    Warrior (Protection)
    Warlock
    Monk (Brewmaster)
    Demon Hunter (Havoc)
    Hunter
    Druid (Restoration)

Any other exceptional Heals or DPS

All applicants will be considered regardless of spec and class.

If you are interested you can add me: RJMAR#1179 or discord at RJMAR#3969 . Discord would be best during the day

Hi there, Viramak!
    If you're open to switching factions, <LOST> may be the place for you!
    We raid Weds, Thurs, and Fri from 9:30am to 12:30 PM.
    Our contact info can be found at our post. Feel free to contact us!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ld-LF-TANK-DPS
    Sibz

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (6/9M ToS) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
    Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more

Catalyst Gaming A US Sargeras 9/9H 1/9M Raids T/Th 10pm-1am EST. Dont' know if thats late enough for you but let me know if you're interested.

Maximum Effort is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

When do we raid?
    -tue and wednes are mythic progression nights
    -Thursday is heroic farm
    -Monday is mythic+ night
    Raids are 10-12pm est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
    -We need a bear/monk tank for a main role. 9/9H with good gear required
    -A shaman, holy priest or druid healer
    -Any dps specs who are up to the challenge!

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504
    Last edited by Hethrus; 2017-10-24 at 09:45 PM.