Dev Q&A Thursday, World Boss - The Soultakers, WotLK Timewalking, Arthas Rap

Saddest Stories in Diablo Lore

New Mage Card Revealed: Glacial Mysteries

Live Developer Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas August 3
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Join us live on Twitch Thursday, August 3, as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A. He’ll be answering many of your questions about the ongoing development of World of Warcraft!

Feel free to submit questions by posting in this forum thread or via Twitter using the hashtag #LegionQA.

We’re really looking forward to getting the chance to dive in and answer as much as we can, so we hope to see you Thursday at 11:00 a.m. PDT!

World Boss - The Soultakers
    This week the World Boss is The Soultakers! Players have a chance to win item level 860 loot and a Storm Relic. Death Knights also can get the hidden appearance for their Frost Spec.

Weekly Event - Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking
    Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking is back this week.

Hearthstone - Ben Brode Arthas Rap
    Ben Brode is back with another Hearthstone rap, this time focusing on Arthas from the upcoming Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion.

Dark Legacy Comics #592
    DLC #592 has been released.

Last edited by chaud; 2017-08-01 at 09:53 PM.

That Ben Brode rap though. I .... I'm ... speechless? What... Why? So many questions...

The guy is a legend though. Awesome creativity and passion with no shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    That Ben Brode rap though. I .... I'm ... speechless? What... Why? So many questions...

Too bad he looks like a sad Penn Jillette.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Legacy...I think this could be our raid briefing. First frame is clearly our raid leader!! Could have added, we have the dps, we have the heals...if we follow etc.!

The cache can contain tier set pieces.
    Uhhh... Got a source on that claim there? You link to your own database that lists exactly zero tier pieces under the "Contains" section.

A dev Talk With Ion Hazzanexcuse needs a bingo card. One section could be "We need to learn to do that better", or "Lore tells us what Ion really meant", or "Ion fucks up the lore, again".

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post

I felt like I was listening to Will Smith rap again. Confused as to if this is a good thing or bad thing,.

Maybe it's because I haven't been raiding this or previous tier but I don't get the DLC. And they usually crack me up

Quote Originally Posted by mber341 View Post
    Maybe it's because I haven't been raiding this or previous tier but I don't get the DLC. And they usually crack me up
    Keydar is the typical dps that doesn't care about anyone else but dps rankings. So he cares about living through mechanics but won't do anything about ones that put others at risk...so they have to avoid him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyn View Post
    Uhhh... Got a source on that claim there? You link to your own database that lists exactly zero tier pieces under the "Contains" section.
    Hm, corrected. The last tier was in the chest.

Take a drink everytime they bring up legendaries or game stats... Seriously, they need to talk about more than game balance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ben Brode looks like an absolute wanker.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    That rap is pretty good at 1.25 speed!