Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Approximately 3.2 billion people have access to the internet, at no time in the history of the world have more people had access to what amounts to the knowledge of the entirety of mankind. Refusing to avail one's self of that knowledge is solely on the shoulders of those that refuse the knowledge.
    Or never before have we had access to so many stories about these kind of twits that have always been here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, read this last year. Pretty dumb

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    There's a blonde joke somewhere in there
    Just one? Lazy river, here they come.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    "No one ever did stupid shit until millennials!"

Uh huh. Stop being a dick.
    I never said that, only one being a dick here is you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Please don't put this on millenials, and if you do, take responsability for your fuck ups.
    You should take responsibility for your fuck ups with those 2 typos and the fact than I'm not a millennial.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-08-01 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Fun fact, millennials are the most educated generation in history
    No uh, Millennials are stupid, ignorant, and lazy. I know because I saw some articles online!
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Fun fact, millennials are the most educated generation in history
    Fun fact, having an education doesn't keep you from being dumb. Lack of common sense does that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Fun fact, having an education doesn't keep you from being dumb. Lack of common sense does that.
    This. Also, as a millennial i would say that we are the most offended generation. Notice on this forum the second u say anything about millennials at least a few people respond to "defend" them.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Seems like this should be an article from the onion. But then you find out it's real. smh.
    after you said this, I had to look up the subreddit for not the onion, no one had posted it there, so had to post. those guys will love this.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    sounds like my sister and her friends going in one of their crazy unplanned adventures...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

That is so funny, shows just how dumb millennial's are. Why didn't they use their phones to call for help or pull up a map...
    the women, who didn’t have a phone on them, decided to get out and wait for help on the riverbank.
    Is reading that hard for you?

They're lucky they were found alive and unharmed. Wouldn't have been the first time that people died from the assumption that everything's going to be just fine by itself though...

When i first read this i though for sure they were blonde...but after seeing them its even funnier.

That is so funny, shows just how dumb millennial's are. Why didn't they use their phones to call for help or pull up a map...
    Plenty of millennials would've done just that.

Brain farts and ignorance are not unique to one single generation. Also, "no phones". Duh?
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-08-01 at 10:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    This. Also, as a millennial i would say that we are the most offended generation. Notice on this forum the second u say anything about millennials at least a few people respond to "defend" them.
    I dunno, pretty sure a 100 or so years ago (less in some areas) it wasn't terribly uncommon to kill people who insulted your beliefs or honor or whatever via duel or what-have-you.

I think they might have been slightly more offended than the insufferable "omg this is so bad I'm offended and you should remove this and go to jail post to twitter" type person

Deleted
    Why do people insist on stopping natural selection from happening

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Or never before have we had access to so many stories about these kind of twits that have always been here.
    You could be right, however, I'm still going to go with kids today have so much information available and just refuse to make use of it.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Too bad common sense is actually a stupid thing. There is no link between common sense and intelligence. Most things that people think is "common sense" are actually false. Common sense isn't actually common either, if it was common then everyone would know it. What you think is common sense actually depends on your own circumstances and everyone has their own idea of common sense.

tl;dr
    Using common sense as a measure of intelligence just shows how dumb you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Confirmation bias coupled with a tendency for other generations to not be called out as much (because they're the ones calling out).
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

You could be right, however, I'm still going to go with kids today have so much information available and just refuse to make use of it.
    Adults and old people have access to the same information but most elderly won't even try to use the Internet at all and there are a lot more millenials using the Internet to learn than those from the generations before them.

I never said that, only one being a dick here is you.

- - - Updated - - -

You should take responsibility for your fuck ups with those 2 typos and the fact than I'm not a millennial.
    I don't know which typos you are referring to and therefore I am assuming I made a grammar mistake somewhere and you mistake them for typos or do not know the meaning of typos, I am quite proud of how good my English is, thank you very much.

This thread became a flaming garbage heap with all the wannabe old people trash talking millennials and poorly done defenses. As if 90+% of the people here aren't millennials. (The cut off age is 1985. Have fun with that.)

Yeah, I have no argument against that part so long as we are not assuming this applies to all or even half of them.