• YES

21 26.92%
  • NO

57 73.08%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Will you preorder the new expansion?

Just to See how Many people who do it.

I am very active in the game and i have done it for the last 4 xpac but not sure to do it now. Since i mostly play arena
    Last edited by Schalde; 2017-08-02 at 07:20 AM.

You mean pay $50 for some online cards? No, I'm a F2P player, like most of the people on this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No, not since they increased the price of cards in the U.K.

I'll do the bosses and then quit the game again.

Nope, I have it downloaded on my phone. I only play while I am taking a shit, Ill play a quick match and thats it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No way, even though this expac does look rather good I don't play the game enough for it be worth it, and it is stupidly expensive.

No, friends don't let friends play hearthstone. Don't pre-order this trash either. If they ever realize it's a video game and treat it like one and do actual balance patches it might be a good game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, already have in fact (if we are talking about the 50 card pack). I am US so prices have not changed for me. I enjoy hearthstone very casually (highest rank achieved is 10) but some of the new cards excite me a lot.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

I've preordered the previous three, but I will just pay with gold this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You mean pay $50 for some online cards? No, I'm a F2P player, like most of the people on this forum.
    This

Will you pay $50 for a digital Christmas card?

I cannot believe people fall for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never pre-ordered an expansion before.

I have about 5k~ gold saved up for release day, though.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    This

Will you pay $50 for a digital Christmas card?

I cannot believe people fall for it.
    How is that even nearly the same thing

To answer the OP though, yeah, I already did pre-order it. I enjoy enough of the cards already, and I won't buy anymore past that first bulk amount with money at least.

been disappointed too many times by past hearthstone expansions to consider preordering

Stopped pre-ordering anything digital .... yeah sure you get x packs *free* but the game simply aint fun enough to throw money after before release .... at this point it could turn into a dumpsterfire and i might not buy it atall.

I have never pre-ordered an expansion and I'm not planning to do so anytime soon. It doesn't seem good value for its price tag, and I already have a lot of gold and dust saved. Though I gotta say I love that Frostmourne cardback, kinda wish it was obtainable without that price tag.

I pre ordered. I love that it's a throwback to the WOTLK days and its actually using a lot of lore characters and the new DK cards look great. Can't wait to play it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope

I save gold for each expac and go into it with 5-6k. Even my newer mate, with a much smaller collection, has realised that this is the way to go, and is sitting on 4k himself currently.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Have preordered it already similar to all the previous expansion and adventures. Also going to preorder it for my bf.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Blizzard is just too greedy.

An AAA game, such as GTA5, is selling for $60.

$50 for some digital cards, not even a complete set. Please.
    I will kill myself if I pay $50 and get only 2 useless legendary.

Even Blizzard knows it is stupid, that is why it gives a boost at the first 10 packs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Blizzard is just too greedy.

An AAA game, such as GTA5, is selling for $60.

$50 for some digital cards, not even a complete set. Please.
    I will kill myself if I pay $50 and get only 2 useless legendary.

Even Blizzard knows it is stupid, that is why it gives a boost at the first 10 packs.
    So greedy that you can get everything in the game for free.

/yawn
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I didn't mind paying £30 for the game (pre-order packs) every 6 months or so, but £45 is just too much. Especially now the expansion release schedule is as it is. At this new rate you could be paying around £200 a year.
    Protesting with my wallet and not buying this time round.