Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, it says the skins can only be obtained in the boxes. I have 50000 credits and I can't buy the skins I miss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    No, it says the skins can only be obtained in the boxes. I have 50000 credits and I can't buy the skins I miss
    Must be a bug. Are you looking specifically at the summer event skins or other event skins? Other event skins are unavailable as they are attached to that event.

No skin for Hanzo again? The only legendary update was the very mediocre "I have some armor now". Meh...
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Must be a bug. Are you looking specifically at the summer event skins or other event skins? Other event skins are unavailable as they are attached to that event.
    The new summer skins. I need one for Reaper, Sombra and I think Mercy. Says "Obtainable in Summer Loot boxes" when i hover Unlock. Can't buy them

BUT I could buy the old Summer skins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Widow, junk, and reaper are the only ones I want (pulled two, waiting to buy junk)

I'm a little upset that sombras first real skin looks so stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new summer skins. I need one for Reaper, Sombra and I think Mercy. Says "Obtainable in Summer Loot boxes" when i hover Unlock. Can't buy them

prob a bug

10+ Year Old Account

I was able to buy the Widowmaker skin no problem. Will wait on others though, as they have better skins I'd rather use ahead of them. If they don't drop by the end, think I'll pick up Sombra's, McCree's and Mercy's. Sombra's more out of completeness, I'm not that keen on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    prob a bug
    Bought 300 boxes hunting them for nothing then damn

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, just double-checked, the new skins are triple-price, the old Summer Games skins are normal price, definitely purchaseable (bought a new one to be sure).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Yep, just double-checked, the new skins are triple-price, the old Summer Games skins are normal price, definitely purchaseable (bought a new one to be sure).

Must be bugged for me then Got all new after 400 loot boxes in total

And lost all placement games for lucioball.

What a start...

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I did get SR.
    lucky you, others ( myself included) weren't so lucky :<

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played Overwatch all summer (comp burnout) but peeped in to see the new stuff... Greek (Roman?) Mercy is divine and I absolutely must have it. I've been dying for a Mercy skin with feathered wings. Lifeguard McCree is pure gay bait and I've been caught ;P

Time to start playing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    I haven't played Overwatch all summer (comp burnout) but peeped in to see the new stuff... Greek (Roman?) Mercy is divine and I absolutely must have it. I've been dying for a Mercy skin with feathered wings. Lifeguard McCree is pure gay bait and I've been caught ;P

Time to start playing again.
    A minority may be able to resist the wonderful Sombra, Widowmaker and Mercy, but NO ONE can resist the SexyAMF (makes me want to watch some Dream Daddy again).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dream Daddy 76 and SAMF McCree ftw

Lovin all the skins really. Can;t think of 1 I dislike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay not gonna lie...I didn't know what SAMF meant lul. I was going to google it but forgot until now.

Makes total sense xD

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    No skin for Hanzo again? The only legendary update was the very mediocre "I have some armor now". Meh...
    Hanzo got a skin the last event. I mean yeah he doesn't get one every time but it is hard to argue that he doesn't get enough skins when he just got one.

Personally I am surprised they didn't put a boxing glove on Doomfist for summer games.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Guessing a bug, I just bought the skins for Mercy and Widow.

I also hate Lucioball with a passion, but i hate any arcade mode, so that doesnt count

Yesterday (in QP) i often had the problem that leavers (or generally empty spots) werent filled up. We played lunar map, and it was 4v6 the whole match.

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    I also hate Lucioball with a passion, but i hate any arcade mode, so that doesnt count

Yesterday (in QP) i often had the problem that leavers (or generally empty spots) werent filled up. We played lunar map, and it was 4v6 the whole match.
    I like mystery heroes!
    Have to resort to very unique strategies based on what you and your team mates rolls, and a good way to learning characters you generally avoid in normal mode.
    Mother pus bucket!

The widow skin is perfect. I'm glad she got more stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.